Este fórum está fechado para novos registros. Aqueles que desejam participar no fórum de anime recomendamos o Anime Fórum. https://anime-forum.info

Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai

Páginas (23): « Anterior 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 Próximo »
221 respostas neste tópico
Volume 12

Capítulo 1
http://pastebin.com/CcM1xS3S

Capítulo 2
http://pastebin.com/96vQaVSG

Capítuo 3
Spoiler: volume 12 capítulo 3  
- Chapter 3
- December, I'm running on the paveway during nighttime.
- The sky is full of clouds like it's about to snow. The decorative Christmas lights were illuminating my body.
- "Ha.... ha..... ha...."
- The white breath of mine continuously flowed past my cheeks. My lips were dry, my chest was pulsating very strongly and my limbs were charge full of energy.
- My spirit was very high, high at a level that I was on the cusp of shouting out.
- If you ask why --------
- That's because I'm going to convey my true feelings to a person I care very much about.
- ".....Kuroneko" I whispered
- Kuroneko.
- Is a girl my imouto calls, in her extreme way, a 'denpa onna'.
- She's always quoting phrases out of her favourite anime. She's always wearing goth loli clothes and her skin is so white, that people think it's unhealthy and she has a mole below her left eye.
- She's a soft beauty with demonic red eyes.
- When I met her the first time------------
- '....Handle name, Kuroneko.'
- -------------- is really a strange person, that's what I thought.
- She was just one of my imouto's friends at best, with a hobby I don't really understand and clothes that are strange.
- '................ here, take this'
- '................ what. Don't you want it? Or are you incapable of understanding human language?
- Not straightforward at all.
- '................ e, evil eyed.... d, d, d, denpa onna....? Kukukuku.... you finally spoke out such unspeakable words....'
- Just like this, she became my imouto's first otaku friend.
- Because she is a little bit shy, she didn't really talk with me at first.
- '.... Huh.... You really did find your way here..... that's worth a praise.'
- When communicating with that person it's really hard to understand what she's saying and the atmosphere was always quite embarrassing.
- Then ---------------
- 'Good morning, senpai.'
- Suddenly she became my kohai.
- 'Please go out with me.'
- And became my girlfriend, or something like that.
- Then we had all kinds of memorable experiences, although we broke up in the end.
- But even now, I still like Kuroneko.
- Like her in a romantical way.
- At this point ---------
- In order to conclude mine and Kuroneko's story, I want to talk about some past events first.
- These were always omnipresent ------
- Like some firework petals, tiny, only belonging to us, a burning kind of love.

- That was back in the summer, when I had my 'very first girlfriend'
- August. After going out with Kuroneko, we dated very happily.
- I can remember it very clearly. After concluding the very happy, but at the same time very embarrassing first date, me and Kuroneko vitually went to a date every single day ------- it's about one of those day.
- Because it was after meeting Kuroneko's sisters - Hinata-chan and Tamaki-chan - it probably was in the latter half of the summer vacations.
- Like so often, I went over to Kuroneko's home in the morning to meet up with her.
- I was resting in the tatami-covered tea room. As a remark, from that day on Kuroneko once again returned to wearing her goth loli outfit - to put in more simply, she discarded her 'Shironeko' mode.
- ".... by the way --- you, really do come over every day."
- "Didn't I say, that if possible I want to see you on a daily basis."
- "But.... that...."
- That's why after hastily finishing breakfast I would storm towards this girlfriend's house.
- Another thing, when Kuroneko has to go to work, I would also come and see her before she left.
- "Am I perhaps bothering you?"
- I felt a little bit uncomfortable. Kuroneko didn't hesitate a second and shook her head.
- "I see, then, that's good."
- "I'm not talking about this. I'm worried about.... that..."
- "Hm? What?"
- "..... If we see us every day... won't you become tired of.... me?"
- Kuroneko dropped her head and whispered in an unconfident manner.
- "Hah?"
- There was no other way of answering that.
- "What stupid things are you talking about. That's absolutely impossible!"
- "Bu, but... we... don't have many common topics to talk about...."
- Kuroneko was on the verge of crying. After deciding to go out together, more and more of Kuroneko's softer sides started to emerge. This girl is really too cute. I not only wanted to protect her, kiss her ~ but the impulse of just hugging her was increasing.... That's why at that moment I was really angry.
- It just in those moments that I have to borrow one of my imouto's lines.
- "Are you stupid, or what? Common topics, that's what we have to create together, right."
- I softly patted Kuroneko on the back of her head.
- "Look, then there is this what? This --- black notebook"
- "You mean.... the 'Destiny Record'?"
- "Yes, yes, yes."
- Because it's so troublesome, let me explain again. This 'Destiny Record' is a notebook Kuroneko constantly edits, like a prophecies diary.
- The content can be described with the likes of 'Things Kuroneko wants to do together with me', 'The future Kuroneko strives for', 'A prophetic illustration by Kuroneko' -----
- By following this prophecies book, we already did all kinds of things.

- '-------------- a date with senpai'
- '-------------- get senpai to know more about me'
- '-------------- invite senpai to my home'
- Things like that. Then---- after we finish an event, our relationship deepened bit by bit. That's why lately I always looked forward to the next event.
- "Kuroneko-san, what's the next event?"
- I used a joking tone. Just as I asked, Kuroneko blushed a little and replied with a smirk
- "..... Hu... huhuhu... 'The black beast'. Looking forward to the events like that, as my subordinate it's very considerate of you."
- My girlfriend, given a little bit of colour and she starts to paint.
- Always referring to me as the black hand (?)? What.... perhaps.
- With such a strange name it's more subordinate than boyfriend. But on the otherhand, subordinate and boyfriend are pretty similar.
- Like some imouto who treats her aniki as a slave, or something.
- Sitting opposite to me, Kuroneko showed a kami-like (?) expression.
- [The next few lines is Kuroneko listing a couple of events, saying he is not ready for one of them, but for the other it should be quite suitable, honestly it's a pain translating those names, so I just skip it.]
- While talking about those incomprehensible things my girlfriend, stretches forward her pantyhose-covered legs without clear purpose.
- Eh? What's that? What does this mean?
- "Sa... come, lick it."
- The mind of my girlfriend is broken.
- Doing something like that, have you no shame?
- "Who wants to like it, idiot."
- "What.... you, you dare to defy my order.... ?"
- "I surely won't listen to it. I didn't do something like kissing my cute girlfriend yet, so why should I like your feet before that?"
- These are shoujo-like lines, but they were also my honest words.
- "Can, can you please stop talking like my feet are some kind of dirty things."
- As she said that, Kuroneko pursed her lips, then glanced at me from the side
- "........ Starting to lick from the tip is also okay?"
- "Eh.... I said, I won't do it!"
- Does she really want her boyfriend to lick her own feet that bady?
- My girlfriend is really a big pervert.
- ..... Um, there's no other way.
- In order to calm down Kuroneko and to break up this awkward situation, I can only retreat a few steps.
- "Then, shall I start from the end of your upper legs?"
- "What!"
- With a swish, Kuroneko held her skirt very nervously and covered her upper legs.
- "That, that surely is not possible... re, re, re, re, really, you are a man without shame."
- "The person without shame is you! Although I don't know what this loyalty event is, but I desire some tamer kind of play!"
- "Pl, please don't say something like play!"
- Shudder! Kuroneko was shuddering quite strongly.
- "Oy, oy! What's.... the matter"
- I glance over and saw a black cat that was licking the tips of my girlfriend's feet.
- The cat raised by the Gokou's probably... I think it was called 'Night'.
- "Wa, wait... stop"
- The cat that was boldly licking its master's feet, stopped at once at her order and turned towards me.
- "Meow~"
- This proud sound, seemed like saying to me 'I showed you how it's done, senpai only can help you to this point.'.
- "Ha... really, a troublesome kid."
- Kuroneko softly caresses subordinate no.1's head. The cat let out some kind of please sound.
- ............ I was a little jealous of the guy, but keep that a secret.

- "-------------- let's reset and continue with the events."
- Kuroneko gets the black 'Destiny Record' from her room.
- She holds the pages towards me and browses through the pages----
- "Th, This...."
- She points at the spot she wants me to look at, while sporting a very embarrassed expression.
- Just a minute ago she still was so composed, now suddenly she's as embarrassed as this, if I hadn't decided to go out with her, I really wouldn't have known this side of her.
- I screamed "Kuronekoooooooooooooooo------!" in my head, while looking at the event at the same time.

- 'Going to the pool with senpai'

- ".... Mah, it is summer."
- To explain this modest reaction... it wasn't as heavy as I expected, only a normal date.
- "Okay, let's go. This, if you think the public pool in the neighbourhood is also suitable, then let's do this in the afternoon, okay?"
- "You really immediately do what comes into your mind... but that's alright."
- "By the way, do you have a swimsuit?"
- "Huh..."
- That was a good question. Kuroneko revealed a smile like she expected it.
- Her expression was similar to when I first saw the "Kamineko".
- "Kukuku... senpai, watch closely. This is a dark magical device (a neat bathrobe) I specially made for this event---------"
- My girlfriend smugly pulled it from somewhere behind her. It was, how should I put it... something you could call a 'Goth-loli style cat bikini'. It's colour was black, with white straps and a tail.
- "....Huh... what dou you thinkg? Not bad, is it?"
- "Your head is working, right?"
- "What... What are you saying?"
- "What should I say! This swimsuit is incredulous! If I go to the pool with a girlfriend dressed like that, I'll be regarded as a gigantic hentai boyfriend!"
- "How, how can you say it like that... I went to great lengths to make it..."
- Ku~ Kuroneko's eyes got teary. My anger suddenly dissipated and was replaced by perplexity.
- "Don't worry, don't worry, but, you clearly are of the easily embarrassed type, so you dare to go out with an outfit that could be used for a Cosplay AV?"
- "Eh....? ..... Ahm...."
- With a chiang~~~~ Kuroneko's face turned red, causing me to blush as well.
- "What, what have you said.... about my 'neat bathrobe'...."
- Ah~ I see. This girl never considered the issue of 'what to do after wearing it' and just made it. 
- "Even if you want to, I can't accept it. Please allow my refusal as a boyfriend. I definetely can't allow you to wear such a revealing swimsuit in front of all these other bastards."
- "... se, senpai...."
-Don't look at my face like an idiot! Saying those words make me hugely embarrassed!
- "You're right... it's... like you say... I did not consider that, I'm sorry."
- "It, it's nothing.... it's good that you understand it."
- Huhu, Kuroneko started to laugh.
- "You really are harsh, after all pictures of your imouto in swimsuits have been published in magazines."
- "Urusai. I also can't really accept those. Besides, even if I told her that, she wouldn't listen to me."
- "......... I don't think it will turn out like your expectations."
- "Huh?"
- "If you seriously approached her 'I don't want those other guys to see the body of my sister, please don't accept those swimsuit jobs in the future, okay?', she probably would listen to you."
- "Is that so? The opinion of that girl can't be affected as easily as that."
- "Yes, indeed it isn't something that can be easily affected. But I think she would listen to you."
- "Why are you so confident about this."
- "Huhu, who knows."
- Kuroneko ended the conversation just like that.
- "Then... what shall we do? Today's event."
- "Indeed... shall we go and buy a new swimsuit?"
- "That.... really is a good proposition."
- "Right?"
- If I get the opportunity I could use it to present it as a gift. For a couple that's dating, no matter what you do together, it's a date.
- "But, before that... um"
- "? What? Don't hesistate, if you want to say something, just say it directly."
- "I want to see Kuroneko wearing this swimsuit."
- Okay, then I just put it directly, like you desired.
- "Eh? ...... Eh?"
- "Although I don't want you to wear this in the public, but I do want to see how it looks."
- "What, what do you intend to do?"
- "Change into it right here." (note, I think 'right here' means at home)
- A request coming from the bottom of the heart by a boyfriend for his girlfriend.
- "..................."
- My heart suddenly stood still, as I looked at the 'neat bathrobe' with a red face.
- I repeated it.
- "Change into it right here." (see above)
- "I understand, even without you saying it multiplel times."
- Kuroneko made a >_< face and clentched the swimsuit with both her hands.
- "... you want me... to wear thsi... at home?"
- "If you never wear it, it would be a waste, right?"
- ".... although this isn't wrong"
- "Then what are you waiting for? Didn't you make it to show it to me in the first place?"
- "In, in reality you are as demanding as this?"
- "That depends on the situation."
- To make it clear, only when solving the life-counseling problems of my imouto.
- Or when flattering Ayase.
- Kuroneko, who was staring at the bikini the entire time, finally let out a "Hah" like she had surrendered.
- "... I understand. Please wait a minute."
- Good! I resolutetely made a guts pose in my heart.

- After waiting for a couple of minutes... I suddenly paid attention to myself, how I straightly sat on the tatami. I did not intend it, but it just was the product of my nervousness and anticipation.
- My heart's pounding incessantly, my heart's pounding incessantly.... still not finished~~~~~ Kuronekoooooooooo.....!
- I think my expression right now was extremely disgusting.
- Honestly! Really disgusting!! Ueh~~~~~~~~ Even I myself realized that.
- Eh, although, it is understandable, right? This kind of impatient attitude! The feelings when waiting for the girlfriend to finish changing, that's the time one passes into nirvana when going to the beach.
- To tell the truth, there no longer is a need to go to the pool, right? I'm already very happy.
- Anxiously I moved around my knees, ka la... with a small sound the door was openend.
- Oh? Is she coming?
- ".... so, sorry for the wait..."
- I saw a pair of red cheeks, while Kuroneko cautiously moved in----
- ".... Uh... hu.... !"
- I was so surprised that my eyeballs nearly flew out. That's, that's not right... but...
- We did agree on the swimsuit, but the Kuroneko before me (wearing nekomimi) is standing there with a white bath towel draped around her body.
- "Wha, wha, wha... What's that? This bath towel....?"
- "It, it's not like that... this is... that... after putting it on... I indeed got very embarassed."
- "Eh? You're wearing the swimsuit underneath?"
- "O, of course!"
- "With only the bath towel covering the entire body it looks even more ero!"
- Perhaps it is like that~ Leading people to have all kinds of strange imaginations!
- Shit, it really was me who was wrong.
- "Re, really... you really have no shame."
- "Right now the question of whether I was shameful is no longer important, quick, remove that bath towel."
- Today, I'm a person who's really honest towards himself.
- Facing my full-of-desire demand, Kuroneko tightly hugged herself, as if to cover her body.
- ".... don't want to"
- "Eh~"
- We've already reached this point! I desperately want to see that swimsuit...
- "If, if you make this expression like you are about to cry... I'll also feel bad."
- I, did I make this kind of expression?
- Kuroneko nodded.
- "I can understand your anticipation. Huh... but this humiliation... my soul won't survive it."
- Slowly ------ the more Kuroneko spoke, the more denpa she sounded.
- Or she, how to put it best... expecting me to accompany her in that chuuni-style?
- If it's like that, unless I equip a new graphics card (?) it's not possible.
- I stood up and pulled out a style like an actor (?)
- "Then... then how should we do it?"
- ".... you honestly ask... 'how should we do it'? This kind of inexplicable thing (?) ... 'black beast'... if you mean to turn me into your thing .... then try with all your might to remove this 'outfit of darkness'... kukuku... if you can do it."
- "I see... then, I won't hesitate----"
- I suddenly appraoched Kuroneko.
- "---- let me do it!"
- "!"
- I stretched forward my hand, grabbed the 'outfit of darkness' and when I attempted to use my power, I met fierce resistance.
- Kuroneko used a shrieky voice to say
- ".... im, impossible... you possess this kind of strength... ehh..."
- "Kukuku... ha, bow before my strength!"
- And show me your swimsuit!
- Ku! I increased my strength, and pulled down the 'outfit of darkness'
- "Ahuh..."
- Standing before me with her crystal clear skin revealed was indeed a goth-loli bikini clad Kuroneko.
- It really blinded my eyesight! I did know what awaited me once I removed that bath towel... but this kind of thrill was too strong.
[illustration p.151]

- Tears rolled down Kuroneko's cheeks, her elegant body was shaking because of this humiliation.
- "Ku...huhu... this kind of humiliation... even in the eternal moments... was never experienced before...."
- I've also never seen Kuroneko show so much of her body before.
- By the way, the manner with which I pulled down the bath towel was too real, that my heart bounced incessantly.
- With a gluck I swallowed my saliva.
- "Be prepared... with this you've my property."
- ".............. eh"
- Kuroneko's eyes got big, she dropped her head and let out some kind of bothered sound.
- "Th, th, th, th, that's right... I already, no matter body or heart, have become soiled by you... "
- In truth, ever since that first date we haven't even held hands a second time.
- Kuroneko strictly raised her head, and stared at me with her wet eyes
- "Okay... from now on, I am your servant...."

- "----- na~ until when~"

- "What!" *2
- Kyousuke and Kuroneko are surprised by two little children who watch their little scene while eating ice cream. It's Hinata-chan and Tamaki-chan.
- "You, you, you, you, you...."
- "Since... since when... have you watched?"
- "From the time onee-san walked towards the room draped in a bath towel~"
- The one answering was Tamaki-chan
- Oy! Then that means you've seen everything!
- Next Hinata-chan buttered in
- "But really, what kind of scene are you playing?"
- Kyousuke worries about how to answer this, as Kuroneko answers in her denpa-style.
- "The meat-servant scene" (?)
- Kyousuke thinks that how can she say that to grade-schoolers
- "....................... disgusting"
- See, Hinata-chan can't take it!
- Kyousuke is asked something and replies "Don't ask me!"
- He continues to worry and thinks that the chuunibyou of his girlfriend is reall incredible.
- Kyousuke thinks about how to change the topic when Tamaki-chan notices the swimsuit of her sister.
- "Onee-san, this swimsuit looks great!"
- "Ah, ara.... you think so?"
- Kuroneko blushes and Kyousuke thinks that this kind of smile is only shown towards Tamaki-chan. He says to himself that he's seen something great.
- Tamaki-chan asks whether they are going to the beach. Kuroneko looks somehow bothered.
- "The beach.... is dangerous.... what should I do..."
- Kyousuke wonders about this answer, as he didn't anticipate something like this coming from the normally caring Kuroneko and asks Hinata-chan
- "Ruri-nee can't swim... So it's surely because she has no confidence that she'll be able to properly look after Tamaki-chan."
- "I see."
- Kyousuke understands the situation. Kuroneko can't swim, so it's bothersome and on the other hand she doesn't want her sisters to see her weaknesses. Asked to go by her sister creates quite a trouble for her.
- "Good~ Let me handle this situation."
- "Se, senpa? Are you saying...."
- "Okay, okay"
- Me and Tamaki-chan make eye contact and I ask her in a very soft manner
- "Tamaki-chan, do you have a swimsuit?"
- "Yes~"
- "I see."
- Probably the school swimsuit.
- "Say, Hinata-chan, do you also have a school swimsuit?"
- "Ahm, I do.... why?"
- "Come on a date with me!"
- I flashed a smile, Hinata-chan blinked surprised and said
- "Ho~.... Finally Kousaka-kun notices my attractions~~ Sorry Ruri-nee. Kousaka-kun seems to like me more, haya, it hurts!"
- Kuroneko pulled at Hinata-chan's ear
- "Don't get cocky. So, senpai? What do you want to say?"
- "To make it simple, going to the pool with everyone!"
- "Pool?" "The~ swimming~ pool?"
- Hinata-chan and Tamaki-chan asked me.
- "Oh, although it's not the beach, sorry. But the public pool is somewhere close."
- Then I whispered to Kuroneko
- ".......... before we go there with them... like I said before, tomorrow we together first buy a swimsuit and then do some special training!"
- "Eh?"
- "Let me teach you how to swim."
- "Ah...."
- "Let your sisters see your incredible aspects."
- "... yes"
- Kuroneko nodded. Hinata-chan, who finished her ice-cream, buttered in
- "Oy~ Why are you talking so secretive~?"
- "Huhu... as lovers, we love to talk secretive."
- "Ho~ you really dare to say something like that."
- "Then--- right, you two, put on your swimsuits."
- "Eh? Why?"
- Hinata-chan asked that in mine and Tamaki-chan's name.
- Kuroneko replied in a good mood.
- "I seldomly change into this 'neat bathrobe', if we don't get into the water it would be a wast... take out that inflatable pool and I'll play with you a little."
- Tamaki-chan is super happy. Kuroneko looks at her happy sister and tells me
- "For the inflation I have to bother you... senpai."
- "Please be assured!"

- Thus the next day. As agreed upon, me and Kuroneko went out early in the day to buy a swimsuit.
- How to put it, as it's the first time buying a swimsuit together with a girlfriend I'm quite nervous.
- The previous evening I browsed through all the old magazines in which Kirino appeared. I intended to do it as a reasearch----- but these magazines were indeed not suitable, the swimsuits were all too daring. If I'm pressed, you would say that perhaps the blue one Ayase wore on a title page would be suitable for Kuroneko. But that was also a bikini. Even though this was what I thought, following happened when I was standing in the shop
- "... even though you said no bikinis, you are staying in the bikini area the entire time."
- Ah, I made my girlfriend angry.
- "Sorry, sorry, indeed we came here to buy a one-pieced swimsuit."
- ".... it was also said yesterday to leave it all to senpai."
- "Are you sure? Don't you have anything you like yourself?"
- "........ huh, it seems you understand nothing. Huh, that's why humans..."
- Kuroneko stopped and shrugged. With her a little bit acting like this, I fondly remembered the first time meeting her. This was one of her most beautiful expressions.
- Then-----
- "..... it's a swimsuit I wear for you, so of course it has to be according to your likes... please don't force me to say it out lout."
- "What, what if it's in contrast to what you like (?).... my, my tastes are also not that good."
- I was a little bit too embarrassed, so in order to hide my emotions, I sped to the one-pieced swimsuits.
- Then I pointed towards a couple of swimsuits.
- "How about this one?"
- "This one?"
- "Yes"
- ".......... If I'm not under a spell, then there are only school swimsuits."
- "No, I just think that this one will definitely suit you."
- I mean, this really, really is fitting. Is there another swimsuit in the world that suits Kuroneko better?
- "Sen~ pai~? ..... If you don't want to be cursed, then please choose seriously."
- Oh, oh.... she's angry, she's angry.
- "Ah, ok, sorry."
- "Honestly... I already have a school swimsuit. What sense does it make to come here and buy another."
- "I'm really sorry. I will earnestly look for one. How... how about this one?"
- The next one I chose was a pink one-pieced swimsuit with skirt-like edges.
- "What do you think? Even though it looks a little bit childish-----"
- Hm? While talking and talking I suddenly noticed that Kuroneko was staring at this swimsuit the entire time.
- ".... it, it really is an acceptable swimsuit..... your tastes are not bad, senpai."
- Really! Is the really okay! Unexpected... probably.
- Looking at those frilly skirt-like edges, it is rather similar to the clothes she normally wears.
- "Then... let's take this?"
- "Okay, this one it is."
- It really was chosen as simply as this.
- Holding the swimsuit Kuroneko proceeded to take out the money and bought it herself, really a girlfriend who wouldn't let me treat her to anything.
- This girl is very serious when it comes to that matter.

- After buying the swimsuit we directly went to the public pool.
- For the purpose of Kuroneko being able to swim before Hinata-chan and Tamaki-chan arrive.
- We split up in front of the dressing room, then I putted on the swimming trunks she chose for me and headed out.
- "Ku... hot!"
- This very clear day is absolutely a good day for swimming. I did some warm-up exercises next to the pool and carefully stretched myself.
- "......... sorry for the wait"
- Wearing the swimsuit I just chose for her, my girlfriend arrived.
- ".....ah"
- Compared to that goth-loli bikini the revealed parts of the body greatly decreased, but nevertheless my heart started to pound.
- It pounded even stronger than yesterday, perhaps because she was wearing the swimsuit I selected.
- "Ha... this, looks good."
- "Really?.... So happy to hear that."
- Kuroneko replied me in such a timid voice that I couldn't resist patting her on the head.
- Perhaps I hadn't been aware of that, or even thought entirely different.
- ...... that I actually like those type of girls that are younger than me.
- "Good, then ---- before starting the swimming exercises, let's warm up first."
- "Okay, understood, senpai."
- "Don't say okay, say 'Yes, Teacher'."
- I spoke it while doing a kind of pose. She frowned a second, then smiled and said
- "Yes, teacher ---- please take care of me."
- "............. uh."
- After a couple of minutes ---- I discovered something new about my girlfriend.
- Right then we were standing face to face in the pool, with the waterline reaching to the chest.
- "Kuroneko.... you"
- "..... wha, what."
- "Are you.... an idiot when it comes to sports?"
- "............................."
- Apparently hurt by the comment, Kuroneko silentely turned sidewards.
- Since looking at her whilst preparing ----- no, since I secretly watched her in the sports classes I already began to feel that way.
- "First, your body is too rigid."
- During the stretching exercises, she struggled and struggled, but was not able to touch the ground. When I wanted to help her by pushing her back down, she suddenly let out a H-sound. Really couldn't help it... That's not right! How can you make this kind of sound in a public bath---- honestly.
- "..... I'm really sorry. But I belong to the stay-inside-faction."
- "Even if it's like that... you still are a young person."
- Manami's body is also rigid as hell. As she is a grandma she makes 'oh, yoi, yoi .... oh, yoi, yoi..' kind of sounds when I'm helping her.
- "Furthermore, you are too afraid of the water."
- Even if one drop of water gets on her face, she starts to wipe around like crazy, when her feet touch the surface of the water she starts shouting like 'eh~ eh~', this absolutely is not okay.
- How can you take your sisters to the beach when like that? The reputation as an onee-san would be completely blown away.
- I don't really understand what those overly water-fearing people are thinking. They obviously have no problem bathing in the tub.
-"Why do you fear it like that? Did you nearly drown in the past?
- "... huh... that's the scar of a battle with a demon in the Agean.... a long long time ago."
- "Don't try to go around it using some kind of strange lines."
- "My, my preexistence was able to swim, really!"
- That was the first time I heard such a time-jumping excuse.
- "Mah... at this point we only can continue to work."
- Even though it looks like it will end up in a failure, let's see how far we get.
- First it's... moving the legs in the water. No... before that one first has to learn how to breathe while in the water.
- After an hour of training, Kuroneko was finally able to kick her legs in the water, while I held her. Although it is far from having 'learnt how to swim', a result is a result after all.
- "Puah!" Kuroneko raised her head out of the water. Then she shook her head, spraying the water all over the place, just like a cat.
- "Good. About time to rest, shall we get something to eat?"
- "You're right... Hah, I just can't do it."
- "Don't worry. You have made some progress."
- ".... but still... compared to what was promised to Hinata and Tamaki..."
- "It will indeed be tough to catch up to that."
- "In this case..."
- Kuroneko is probably intending to refuse going to the pool with her sisters before she is able to swim.
- "Even in this case it's still meaningful. At least the current Kuroneko can save Tamaki-chan when she falls over in the children's pool, right?"
- Before, Kuroneko wasn't able to do even this much.... Therefore the lessons did have their worth.
- "Besides, I'm also here."
- "... don't, don't say those cool-sounding words, senpai."
- "That is only natural, right. As a boyfriend... you have to act cool in front of your girlfriend!"
- "Is that so. Then, I'll also do something a girlfriend would do."
- Splash. Kuroneko rose from the pool and made a pleased face.
- "I've made bentos."

- We left the pool area, went outside, sat on a long park bench and started to eat these bentos.
- Kuroneko's outfit today was also the 'holy angel Kamineko'. So of course she drew the sights of the people around. My heart at this point was already more than able to withstand those piercing gazes, while I was walking besides my girlfriend on a date. I really did grow stronger.
- Like during the first date, inside the basket were sandwiches.
- "Lately you seldomly make rice balls anymore."
- "Eh heh. That's because even though you usually are of the Japanese-style-food-faction, when it comes to bento you are of the Western-style-faction."
- "Ah, when you put it like that it certainly sounds true."
- Quite surprising, even I myself hadn't realized that.
- I bit off a part of that little sandwich.
- "Mhm! Tastes great ---- sandwich with jam?"
- "Yes. This one is with chocolate, this one with lettuce and that one with egg. All in all, it's great if the tastes can satisfy you."
- "Mhmhm, very satisfied."
- "I see.. if you have some requests, feel free to ask them."
- "Nothing right now."
- I was virtually too satisfied and had no other wishes.
- "When thinking hard about it..... probably a little bit of meat."
- "Meat..."
- "Yes, yes. In case of sandwiches, like with tuna, pork, ham, or something like that."
- "I see."
- "And speaking of sandwiches, it would be great, if they were slightly bigger, don't cut them this small."
- "What 'thinking hard about it', these are a lot of requests."
- "It was you who said I shouldn't hesitate."
- "Yes, yes, these opinions help. Honestly, if you have a boyfriend with requirements when it comes to food it really is bothersome. Then, take this."
- Kuroneko handed me a tiny sandwich.
- "Eh? What's that?"
- ".........Ah......"
- "What are you saying?"
- Her voice was too small to understand her.
- Having said that, Kuroneko's face turned red and her finger tips also began to shake----
- "....Ah~~~~ please open your mouth."
- "You, you cut those sandwiches to this size for this reason!"
- "That's one part of the event... come, give it up."
- It, it's embarrassing as hell... are you intending to kill me?
- "Honestly--- Eh, eh, eh, no way around it. ---- I just have to open it!"
- ".... huh... that's more like senpai. Good, I'm coming.... ah~~~~~"
- "Ah~~~~~ ---- ku, really embarrassing this is."
- "Huhu... shall we repeat it? Good, ah~~~~~"
- "You, you come again!"
- Kuroneko always seems to be happy when it comes to eating. Surely I am the same.
- Then------

- After eliminating the delicious bentos we returned to the pool-------- Although I really do want to write this, in reality it wasn't so.
- When we had packed up and were about to leave
- "You, you, wait right there."
- The holy angel Kamineko was questioned by a police patrol.
- Eh, me and Kuroneko were confounded and could do nothing else than just wait there in confusion.
- "Eh?"
- "Do you mean us?"
- We answered similarly like this. Then were were asked something close to "Yes, correct. Are you students? Which school? Can you take a minute and answer our questions?" Well, something like this. Because it's summer vacations it's probably hard to distinguish students.
- "Hah"
- "............"
- I had the feeling that Kuroneko was not feeling well facing this police patrol, standing there silently, so it was mostly me who did the answering.
- The first time going to a date at the pool.
- Then, questioned by the police for the first time.
- The police patrol smiled in a subtle way (eyes were not smiling) and asked
- "Do you have your ID's with you?"
- "Ah ~ I do. A school ID." I looked at Kuroneko and asked "You also have yours with you, right?" But Kuroneko only shook her head.
- "It seems that only I have one."
- "No problem, let me have a look."
- The policeman who took my school ID nodded with a mmhm~ mmhm~and looked at it for a while.
- "Kousaka Kyousuke-kun... mmhm, sorry. Lately the residents here say that strange people have appeared, it's only due to caution that we've called you out. We won't bother you for long."
- "Strange people? Ha~ ha~ ha"
- No matter how you look at it, we don't seem like strange people, do we. What's this policeman doing~
- Right Kuroneko? I used the moment to glance over at my girlfriend.
- ".... hu, hu... really.... really impolite." (note, this part also could mean something like 'sorry' in Chinese, but I still went with something like this)
- A strange person!
- Ah~ I see. Because of the presence of the holy angel here, the police patrol noticed us, so I took up my courage and tried to explain.
- "Ahm.... This~"
- Cold sweat ran down my body, as I once again turned to the policeman.
- "Is that your girlfriend? This outfit is really incredible."
- "Hahahahahahaha"
- I could only pass this through laughing like an idiot!
- "This, ahm, you see.... do you know cosplay?"
- "Ah~ yes, I know, I know."
- I could only point the policeman towards this direction. Just when I was about to do this, an unexpected rebuttal came forward.
- "Cosplay? Huh, that's absolutely not the case. This is a 'holy angel outfit'."
- "What's a holy angel outfit?"
- Don't ask me!
- "This~ This, is the name of the outfit she's wearing..."
- What is this for a questioning, that's too agonizing!
- "Your girlfriend, why is she also wearing wings?"
- How should I know! When I wanted to reply 'isn't it part of an angel~'
- "..... Kukuku.... as you are asking so sincerely, then let me mercifully enlighten you... that's the result of the 'conversion' from the darkness into the light... to put it in other words, these are wings of love. But this is only an illusion. In reality they are far bigger than that...."
- "Say, your girlfriend doesn't have any problems, does she?
- I was on the verge of dying.
- "Well then, can I have a look at your bag?"
- "Yes....."
- Time passed so slowly, as I was questioned by the police for the first time in my life.

- Hey, hey, hey, hey. Really, hey, hey, hey.
- Even though we dated only for half a month, the happy memories are countless.
- We two together experienced several 'firsts'. Although we didn't do any H-stuff, even once.
- Afterwards -----

- 'Break up with senpai'

- I was rejected by a girl for the first time in my life.
- But thanks to Kirino this misunderstanding was solved. I understood that Kuroneko did not hate me, but rather wanted to lure out my imouto's true feelings, and that's why decided to break up with me.
- After I understood the heart of my imouto,
- 'Before resolving the matters with Kirino ---- I won't date anybody'
- That's what I said to Kuroneko
- 'Then I will do my best... to let you solve matters with Kirino according to my anticipations'.
- That's what she answered me, but this is no longer possible.
- I already decided that it's my turn to confess.
- This is also what I agreed with Kuroneko's father. Because I am a idiotic siscon who can't betray the heart of his imouto, it's all the fault of this idiotic me. Ruri is the one who saved us siblings --- that's why I don't want to continue to bother her, I also don't want anyone to just simply criticize the affections she offered me.
- .... Actually, I also shouted out some lines that were ten-times as embarrassing as this. It was feeling similar to something like this, when I conveyed these things to Kuroneko's father at the onsen. Even though I don't know how in the end I still became a friend with whom messages are exchanged.
- 'After resolving the issues with my imoto, I will convey my feelings to Ruri'
- Now the time has come to fulfill that promise.
- ".............ha......ha........ha....ha...."
- I don't know when, but this december snow has turned into a drizzling rain. I feel the body temperature dropping, the frozen world of darkness is growing bigger. The illuminating decorations near the station are already extinct. By the way ---- this person always refers to herself as a member of the world of darkness. Of course this only is an imagination. But it indeed is the scene I witness right now.
- "What, those stories of that person are not ghost stories after all." (?)
- I smiled at this.
- When have you infected me with that.
- At the beginning you were the friend of my sister, then you turned into my friend.
- My kouhai, my lover --- even though it really was only a short time that we spent together.
- We visited the worlds of each other and were completely swallowed by it (?).
- "Hah.... hah.... hah...."
- I can see Kuroneko's home.
- When I came here the first time, the road lamp outside was broken, now it glows in a brand new light.
- [....] (I don't know how to translate this one sentence here)
- "Hah.... hah...."
- I stop at the entrance of their home and struggle to breath while straightening my arms and shoulders. There is nothing that can be done about that, running from the station till here.
- We didn't have an appointment, so there was no need to hurry like that.
- Put in other words, perhaps I am just so allured by the prospect of concluding this issue.
- How exactly to do it. I still don't know.
- "Hah.... hah.... hah...."
- I raise my head and my eyes grow bigger out of astonishment.
- In this fog-clad darkness, the street lamps are illuminating this spot like flood lights on a stage.
- There is, her.
- ".... You really did find your way here, that's worth a praise."
- She is wearing the black clothes similar to the first time we met. I grew accustomed to that line long ago.
- ..... Really, why are you here. I do not remember telling you that I was on my way here.
- But I do not feel any surprise. Rather, I feel this was very natural.
- Finally we've reached this point in time... Both of us are so assured.
- "This line really brings forward some memories."
- "I agree."
- We smile at each other.
- "I'm not here to dwell in memories. I have something to tell you."
- "....mmhm"
- This straightforward answer is the sign that she is already prepared for this. 
- ".................I"
- The memories all stream forward.
- Looking back, it really was a great time.
- The first confession of my life, the first girlfriend of my life, an those sleepless nights...

- She had conveyed here entire heart to me, through that black notebook, as we went on a date every day.
- On the first date, this girl appeared in an incredible outfit... and I was speechless, but also thought it was very cute. Looking back, this really is not something a normal person can do, but at that time I completely forgot about that.
- That's because at that time I was dating a girl named Gokou Ruri
- I had included her, including her weaknesses, into my heart.
- A very shy Ruri, who would blush even if our hands just randomly made contact.
- Who nevertheless still seemed very affectionate and regularly tempted me in an ero-way, only to look like she's about to die when rejecting me after I got serious.
- A Ruri who, even though is a good cook, always made vegetarian bentos.
- Who is very good at doing housework and a strict, as well as caring sister.
- But she also is a.... [...]..... super denpa-onna.
- When we went to the electronics shop, the bookstore, the activities of the club, the gaming center, my home, her home, or the pool after buying a swimsuit. 
- Yes, yes, the holy Kamineko-san was even once questioned by a police patrol.
- ".... huh... huh..."
- What's that... even though our relationship didn't last even half a month.
- Is it because the drizzling rain got into my eyes, or why is my sight a little bit unclear.
- When I close my eyes I can see the green scenery of the summer, the annoying sound of the cicades, the sound of the wind, the taste of the fresh grass, all kinds of memories come up. Just like traveling through time, from the time dating Ruri, to the present.
- "......Hu...uh..."
- "Ara, ara, are you crying. It looks really bad. Didn't you say.... you have something... to tell me?"
- As Ruri speaks this, her voice is also very nasally. Even now, I still have an idea what she is thinking (?). This surely is no illusion.
- "Ah, ah.... I have."
- Really, I should have told her much earlier.
- Dragged until now, it was because the summer was too cheerful.
- The innocent days of dating were very very thrilling, happy to a point where the heart was full of it.
- To let all this end is a great shame. I'd like to continue this clumsy love, full of mistakes (?), for a far longer time.
- I still think that, how can I not.
- .......... But even if it is like that, there is no way I can accept it.
- As a consequence of my own decision, and not the ones of somebody else, the atmosphere of that summer will never return.
- There is no alternative to ruining her dram of a 'Perfect World' myself.
- No matter whether an agreement of a previous life, or the destiny of a future life, no matter whether eternal love, all of this have to be discarded.

- '...... this is my dream. I bet everything I want to realize upon this world.'

- Back then, both of us were having the same dream.
- Her dream was of a world of 'the future' of us together.
- The scene of me, and Ruri, and Kirino, and Saori, laughing together.
- Perhaps living together with her parents, and Hinata-chan, and Tamaki-chan.
- And perhaps playing together Sena, and the president, Makabe-kun and the others at our home.
- To tell the truth, I already thought about the names. Is that a ridiculous foolishness? I also thought about having an argument with this girl because of different attitude towards life - honestly, wasted worries.
- Back then I thought something as embarrassing as: if it comes to it, two kids would be good -----------
- In the end, there is no way to meet them.

- "Ruri"
- "What, Kyousuke?"

- In the end we are once again like in the beginning, calling each other like lovers.
- Surely, we won't call each other by our names in the future. Perhaps, in the future we won't even see each other.
- "Ruri.... I.... I....!"
- I bet all my determination and shouted

- "I, I can't go out with you! Because I, already have somebody I love!

- Afterwards I slowly, slowly confessed my feelings.

- "..............."
- I truthfully confessed every single bit of my feelings.
- Ruri stood there with her eyes fixed and listened to the very end.
- "........................."
- Silentely she listened to my confession.
- That's why ---------- if I'm screamed at or insulted afterwards, I will do the same.
- I've made up my mind long ago.
- After the end she closed her eyes and stood there unmovingly.
- Despite the coldness she still showed no impulse.
- Finally she----
- "...... hu...hu.... kukuku...."
- Started to laugh without reason and raised her head.
- "---------- it's my loss. You've done it beautifully."
- Like nothing has happened a smile hung on her face.
- "Aside from you, no one else can do such a confession."
- "Huh, hey, hey----- seems like those idiotic things you spoke finally have a sense."
- Even though she listened to those words, I was prepared to get killed for, she showed no intention to do anything to me. Instead she even flashed a smile... and remembered my words (?)....
- "You already have lost your seat as a member of the world of darkness. So take your holy sword and save this world. .... As the person who destroyed my first love, you surely can do it."
- I don't know since when, but Ruri already had that black notebook in her hands.
- 'Destiny Record'. This was once our book of prophecies, but now turned into the manifested product of our memories.
- She---------
- "!........You"
- With a rustle Ruri ripped it into shreds
- "........What have you....... done...."
- What this means can be understood without explanation.

- ["...... the me right now is the holy angel 'Kamineko', I've reincarnated from a member of the darkness into a white angel."]
- [--------------- going to a date with senpai]

- The happy memories with her that appeared
- Were with a rustle turned into flying pieces.

- ["Senpai.... that... today... you weren't bored?"]
- ["Huhu... thanks. You're so gentle, senpai"]
- [-------- get senpai to know more about me]
- She showed me so many sides of her, that were previously unknown to the public (?)
- These gentle memories, were now all mercilessly ripped into oblivion.

- ["You really are useless, senpai"]
- ["Ruri-nee's boyfriend----------!"]
- [----- invite senpai to my home]
- A calming setting like the porch under the warm sunlight. And the noisy little sisters.
- And----------------

- ["Handle name....... Kuroneko"]
- [--------- going to the pool with senpai]
- ["This...... for you"]
- [------ holding a sacrament with senpai's preexistence]
- [----- browse the scripture of darkness together with senpai] ["I.... didn't pass?"]
- ["You weren't bored?"] ["I feel like I want to kill you"]
- [-----dreaming together with senpai about building a new world at the sea]
- ["Well, that's just like that"]
- [-----going to see the fireworks with senpai]
- ["...... just like a kaguya-hime"]
- ["..... it, it's not like that....."]
- [-----break up with senpai]

- The two of us together participated in all these events, these days that we accumulated together, now all disappeared into little pieces.
- I only could stand there and watch it unfold, as I did not possess the right to intervene.
- Kuroneko who was doing all this, also understood the basis on what she was doing that, rustle, rustle, rustle, slowly, slowly.... the memories were ripped into shreds.
- Finally, it all ended.
- "---- the curse has been lifted."
- Our treasure, future, lay on the wet ground, soaked, turned into a undistinguishable mass...
- Just end it like that.
- "You are already free. Your present life.... next life... we will never end up together. Is it okay.... like that?"
- ".... Kuroneko"
- The way of adressing ----- returned to the way it was before.
- "Yes.... to the very beginning.... hu....."
- One drop
- "..... I just knew it... hu..."
- One drop after another tears started streaming without pause.
- "I just knew... that if this result happened...."
- The sound of crying increased in intensity
- ".....eh....hu..... uwaaaa.... uwaaaa....."
- Just like drawn up in the book of prophecies, a lamenting sobbing.
- I couldn't move away my eyes. But even if it brings me pain, I just can't cry together with her. I no longer had this right.
- "Haaaaaaa... uaaaaaaaa.... hu.... hu... haaaaaaaaaaa!"
- I resisted a tear one time after another and looked at the sobbing Kuroneko.
- "Haaaaa.... uaaaaaaaa.... !"
- After I don't know how long....
- ".... hu..... hu.... hu...."
- Kuroneko raised her face that was ruined by the stream of tears and looked in an agitated manner
- "The world was already swallowed by the darkness."
- Using furious eyes and a a wave chuunibyou to forget everything, how effective is it really.
- "My name is!"
- Gathering all her strength, standing in a peculiar position, she shouted out her name.
- "My name is the angel of revenge 'Yamineko'! I deny the existence of all lovers!"
- This arrow of a curse really hurt, as it deeply struck into my chest.
- "A curse is set! I curse every person in love! I curse Christmas eve itself! I curse everything on this world! To every one of those the strike (?) of the hammer of destruction!"
- The screaming and cursing Kuroneko suddenly pointed at me
- "The biggest curse of my life...... remember it well!"
- Having left this for me, Kuroneko disappeared from my sight.

- This happend very close to Christmas ----- December 20th.
- The [biggest curse of my life] was realized four days later.
- The day I conveyed my feelings to Kirino.

Ainda faltam 1 parte nesse capítulo

Spoiler: 2 últimas páginas do vol 12  
- Ha?! What are you talking about? That's your wish?
- Just do it...
- Fine, fine. Is this okay?
- Yup.

And I surprised her with a kiss.

- Wha...?!

With a "bam!", Kirino pushed me away.

- Wh--What are you doing?! What about the promise?!

With my little sister's cheeks dyed red, I laughed and said:

- We're siblings, so it's fine, right?
- As if it's fine!!!!!

She pointed her finger right at me.

- This isn't an eroge, you know! When we get home, we're having a life consultation!

And as she said those words, my sister dashed off to the meeting place.
I wonder what sort of person Kirino will meet at the place she's running off to?
Hmm, well, in case we end up spending a while together, just like a certain fujoshi, I guess I'll have to start by properly introducing myself.
Sigh... Good grief... I guess there's no way around it...
Well in that case... it may take a while, but I'll tell you my story.
Listen up.
It's a tale of me, my little sister, and our unbelievable secret.
Of my own personal experiences in these last two years of crazy crises.
The tale of one spoiled brat of a little sister and her totally ordinary older brother.
And starting with our life consultations, a tale of two normal everyday siblings and their slightly unusual love story.
If my story can make you laugh even once, I'd be happy.
The only thing I'm sure of is how I'd sum it up in the end:

Come on, what are you doing?! Hurry it up!
Yeah, yeah...

...There's no way my little sister can be this cute.

Mensagem do autor:

"This is Fushimi Tsukasa. Thank you for buying the 12th volume of “Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai”.
How did you find this last volume? I would be glad if you enjoyed it.
5 years have unknowingly passed since I started writing this story. There might be students amongst the readers who have surpassed the protagonist’s age during this time.
Even now, it seemed only like yesterday when I first started writing about the lives of Kirino, Kyosuke, and everyone. Since then, many things have happened... this LN has led to the production of 2 seasons of anime, manga, (PSP) games, figures, card games, lots of 2D fanart... even now as I end this series, Kirino and everyone seem to be doing really well.
Many people are able to imagine the voice, expressions, and actions of the various characters of the story, and as such, sometimes, it can also become a common subject in conversations.
With that, I thought it really seemed as if the characters are actual people in real life.
Of course, all of these couldn’t have happened with just my power alone. Many people, as well as the media, have lent their strength.
If you liked any of the story’s characters, or if you felt that any character felt like he or she is a real person, I don’t really feel the same delight as a parent of a child being praised. Instead, I feel I’ve gained a lifetime’s worth of happiness.
Even though I bid farewell with all of you with this last volume of the story, please, even if just a little, remember about Kirino and everyone else. If, many years later, you were to inadvertently think about the characters of Oreimo, you could try imagining how they are doing in their lives right now, or something. They could be continuing with their life counselling, or they could be walking along the streets of Chiba or Akiba... Perhaps they could be happily living their lives in such a crazy manner as always. Or so we might think.
To all who wrote in fan letters. And to all who read this story to the end. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
I believe that all of you, who have read this long, long story of Kyosuke to the very end, will continue to be good friends with Kirino and gang.
2013 April Fushimi Tsukasa"
Responder
Adicionei a parte 4 do capítulo 3, sobre a Kuroneko.

Falta só o final dele.
Responder
http://pastebin.com/iT8fdppT - jasque, ele finalizou o cap 3, adiciona ele. Quem é fã da Kirino vai adorar o final desse cap.
Responder
Spoiler: volume 12 capítulo 3 (resto)  
- Then, let us return the stage to this snowy Christmas eve of the 24th December.
- "Ha...... ha...... ha....."
- I was sprinting in this Tokyo-nighttime.
- Chasing the Kirino who was running away after hearing my truthful words.
- "Ha...... ha....... ha..... hehehehe...."
- Gradually my spirit also increased in intensity.
- At this point there was nothing left than to give it my all, independent of the results ------ right then I was capable of doing anything! This kind of blazing flame was burning in my chest.
- "Huhahahaha! Kirino ------ don't assume it will just end like this.....!"
- Quite the contrary, it can be said as the beginning.
- Facing this impatient (?) girl; I haven't conveyed all my feelings to you yet!
- "The things I want to tell you aren't just like that."
- Come and catch her quickly to let her hear the last few words.
- If you look at it rationally, catching up to this imouto is rather impossible, but right now I feel like I'm even better than Amuro. Although this is only an illustion, considering my blazing state.
- "Ha.... ha.... where exactly have you fled to Kirino------ do you think you can hide from your brother!"
- This absolutely is an insane line.
- The couples who are waiting by the traffic lights look at the soliloquizing me in a stunned fashion.
- "Huhuhu.... the me right now isn't Kousaka Kyousuke.... it's Super-Kyousuke!"
- The me at this moment was truly invincible. Although I've nearly forgotten about it, but I was feeling godly in a similar way when I went to buy those pants for Sakurai.
- This kind of insane flame is probably exactly of the kind Manami detests.
- But, I can't do anything about that! No matter whether it is the me who loves the quiteness, or the blazing, attacking, idiot-like me, these are all part of me.
- "Hoho! Found you!"
- I cried out, as these tea-coloured hair, that have long been engrained in my heart, came into my sights. It seems she has also stopped by the traffic lights. Even in this situation my imouto still adheres to the rules of the society.
- "Caught you ------------ !!"
- My right hand reached out for the shoulders of my imouto-----
- "!"
- Just when I was so close, the lights turned green and Kirino sprinted away in record speed. As she was running away, she didn't look back even once, but instead accelerated even further.
- "So fast!?"
- Although I know she is a track and field athlete, when chasing her like this, she really is incredibly fast.
- "Shit!"
- I really can't catch up. Kirino's backview is distancing further and further.
- Damn, the endurance of this idiot is unbelievable! While I am already panting up and down the street, what monster!
- Not, not good.... if I'm left behind like this, it would be too big a loss.
- "Ah! Damn! If I only I had a bike right now! Is there no friend with a traffic utensil here... !! President --- !! Mikagami -- !! Come here at once!"
-This kidn of me of very seriously prayed for outside help. Is really different from the middle school-me, if I had to tell it, it's probably that I've become softer in my thinking. Although my proud declaration that "I'm different from before! I've already grown up!" is a little bit strange, but [...] (don't know how to translate these few words)
- No matter who, growing up and degredation are only seperated by a fine line.
- I avoided the paveway full of couples and instead ran along the street.
- When Kirino's view had become only a little dot, help finally arrived.
- The rear windows of this 'Siscaly Minivan' that was besides me since I-don't-know-when were rolled down.
- "Kukuku.... aren't you in a tough struggle right now, accursed person."
- Like a female spirit out of a horror film a low, malicious voice appeared besides my ear.
- ".................."
- I turned my head to look and my face turned pale.
- "...... huh ..... ara, ara, you have a the-insane-crazy-woman-I-broke-up-with-four-days-ago-has-appeared look on your face."
- No matter from which perspective you look, these words were really harsh...
- I surely did not---- make this kind of face! If I said something like this, then what kind of a bastardly demon would I be!
- This curse.... really hurts in my heart, you know....
- While continuing to run
- "...... you.... why are you here..."
- "Hmph"
- Kuroneko made a sound using her nose and did not answer my question.
- But then the windows of the co-driver's seat was lowered and the face of the most-reliable friend appeared.
- "Kyousuke-shi! Quickly, come on board!"
- "Saori! You! You always! How reliable a girl are you!"
- Let's skip all my questions about the situation here, as I entered the van.
- My trust towards Saori had reached its maximum and even surpassed the scale.
- I slid into the backseat. Just then, Saori turned to the driver and said
- "Onee-san, step on it!"
- "As you wish!"
- It looks like it's Saori's onee-san --- Kaori-san ---- who's driving the car.
- In this minivan the driver was Kaori-san, the co-driver Saori, on the left backseat sat Kuroneko, one the right side me. Furthermore there was a big loudspeaker and screen behind the seats. Is it for watching anime?
- "Kyousuke-shi, it's enough to just catch-up to Kiririn-shi, right?"
- "Ah, ah! Talking about this, I also don't know how to do it exactly----------"
- "What discouraging things are you saying! Didn't I also help you reviewing your plans for today?"
- "I see, that's why you know where I was at which time."
- "Right. But thinking about you two, I, was really really really really worried----"
- "Really worried?"
- "That's why I invited everyone here to participate in the 'Don't-go-following-the-Christmas-eve-date-appreciation-party' (?)."
- "Oy, it's really strange here."
- Just because you are worried, you were following the date of your friends.
- "Since when have you been following us!"
- "From when you went out and bought an eroge, even though it's supposed to be a Christmas eve date."
- "Then you practically were with us from the very beginning!"
- Those troublesome guys!
- "Besides, the one who came up with the idea of a date in Akihabara was you Saori!"
- Don't sound like it's a hentai idea when you've come up with it yourself.
- "If you put it like that.... hahaha"
- I was fiddled by her laugh.
- "But right now the consequences of following you really has its benefits."
- "Honestly. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart. Because of you--- I still can fight until the end."
- "Is that so."
- As Saori spoke, a ω-formed smile appeared on her face.
- Even though it seems like not everything has been said ---- but it doesn't matter. Because Saori can't possibly do something that's a disservice to me.
- Next I looked at Kuroneko who was sitting next to me.
- Like when I met her the first time, her expression was cold and seemed like frozen.
- ".....Kuroneko..."
- "Kuroneko? Wrong, you're wrong---- right now I am the angel of revenge 'Yamineko'."
- ........... indeed she still was angry. But this time it wasn't the case of me being overly aware. It was all my fault.
- I couldn't come up with a single excuse. I also couldn't do a single thing for her.
- That's why I directly asked her
- "You.... why"
- "I'm here to accompany you to your end. For your demise."
- "..... I see... that's right."
- This counts as a word of understanding.
- Perhaps seeing me resigned to my fate---- her heart warmed up a little.
- I of course wouldn't get angry.
- "Then, watch and see."
- "Yes, I am watching."
- After that we didn't exchange a single word.
- Saori, who was sitting on the co-driver's seat said
- "Onee-san, is looking like she's lost her-----"
- "No, I'm right on her. Don't underestimate my eyesight. Mah, leave it to me. If it's the request of my cute imouto, then I as an onee-san will fulfill it, no matter what it is."
- "............"
- (Not sure how to translate this sentence, basically Kyousuke begins a conversation)
- ".... nah Saori. You are no longer mad at your onee-san?"
- Why did Kaori-san become a siscon-onee-san?
- "Yes, yes.... even though until recently it was still like this..."
- "We've made up"
- Kaori-san said
- "We each talked about our true feelings and dissolved these year-old misunderstandings."
- That just like..... me and Kirino.
- Just like us Kousakas, the story of the Makishima's is probably also a very, very long one.
- That's a story that only belongs to them, no need to tell us about it, so I didn't bothered asking.
- But nevertheless I still felt.... very sympathetic.
- "Saori. Being able to make up with your onee-san is great."
- This thought came from the bottom of my heart.
- "......... that's right"
- Saori blushed and smiled shyly.
- Kaori-san also laughed heartily while she moved that steering wheel.
- "The me after solving the misunderstandings is just like you ---- turned into a slave of the imouto."
- Don't throw us into the same lot! ----- But, I also don't have a right to really say that.
- "As you are gossiping, this unmistakable tea-coloured hair is coming closer ---- prepare yourself."
- "Okay, I understand."
- Alerted by Kuroneko, I attentively held my breath. Even if it's Kirino, she also can't outrun a car. Finally we had caught up to her.
- "Hmm, it seems that luckily she hasn't noticed us yet. ---- Onee-san, let's move around to her front."
- "Use a more moe way to ask me."
- "Onee-san ~ Please ~❤"
- "Oh, just there! ---- Although sadly the traffic is stuck."
- With a screeching soud, Kaori-san stepped on the breaks.
- "Ku! Having to do something that embarrassing! --- Kyousuke-shi!"
- "Yes!"

- Without a need for telling me, I knew what to do, as I stormed out of the car like an arrow. I had to rely on my own feet to catch up. My imouto was running very fast, as if she couldn't be caught.
- [-------- I, tried to chase you..... but no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't catch up.]
- [---- Seeing your view slowly distancing----]
- He.... just like when we were little. Only very different, as our roles were reversed.
- "This time, it's my turn to chase you...."
- Look closely, Kirino.
- This pair of rusty feet that even in the past weren't something special.
- But even so I stepped on the ground with all my might.
- Just let me this once chase a guy who's faster than me, like the proud sister of mine------- catch up!
- "Kirino!"
- "Wha----"
- At this moment, mine and Kirino's hands were firmly locked together.
- I will never let her escape again.
- "Why, why you...."
- "No matter where my imouto runs off to, I will be able to catch her back."
- I stopped my feet, while panting and answered.
- "Because I am your, aniki."
- Just let her treat it as that.
- After running so much, it's no wonder that even Kirino' pace has dropped. If I really could catch up, this would be a miracle I probably can't realize. But that's nothing, let me be cool for once.
- Unlike me, who looked like a beaten dog, Kirino still looked like she had much left in the tank and stared at me.
- "..... let go."
- "Because you ran off in the middle. I have to say it once again, just listen."
- There, is somebody I love. The follow up to this could finally be ------

- "------------- The one I love is you. So, don't go anywhere."

- "-----------ku"
- Kirino's eyes widened and her body grew stiff. Her face turned entirely red, and she looked like she was about to cry.
- Honestly.... this just looks like the climax scene of a imouto-type eroge.
- As we siblings achieved------- this kind of scene.
- ----- and in reality, was even more magical than an eroge.
- Kousaka Kyousuke really uttered lots and lots of chaotic words today.
- It doesn't matter! Even if I have to create a dictionary, I will convey my feelings!
- "What.... idiotic things are you saying? Don't mix up the eroge world with the real one! Siblings can't date each other! What should the girl.... who loves you, who super loves you and is waiting for you, do!"
- "I------------"
- Just when I wanted to speak something.
- 'My voice' appeared---- from somewhere behind me.

- [I! Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove my sister! Thus I! Can't go out with yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooou!]

- "What...!?" *2
- Me and Kirino, who were immersed in a world of our own, turned to the direction of the source of the voice.
- There was, the minivan with Kuroneko and the others.
- The van doors were all wide open and the loudspeakers vibrating.

- [I love her more than anyone else! I can no longer let go! I want to remain at her side!]

- "Your voice..... ku?! You, you, you, you---"
- "No! That wasn't me! That was me, but also not me!"
- Kuroneko's deed! .... that girl! [The biggest curse of my life] was referring to this!
- My [long and slow confession] to Kuroneko, was broadcasted very loudly.

- [I've already decided to go! And convey these feelings! That's why I can't accept your feelings!]

- That bastard.... that bastard...! The super cool confession I struggled to draw up was....!
- Do you want to waste this once-in-a-lifetime stage of mine.....!
- That's not right. Forget it----- I couldn't have made it as cool as I imagined it anyway.
- The only thing I could ever do, was to let the emotions play out and wait for the success or failure.
- ......... thank you. For cutting off the bridges behind me.....!
- [I'm in love with her, I'm incurable in love with her! I'm a hentai who loves his own imouto!]
- I know, idiot.
- Watch!
- My big embarrassing confession was still being broadcast. But it already couldn't enter my ear anymore.
- That's only the background music sizzling during my confession.
- Standing before me Kirino was trembling and her face was red.
- "You, you, you, you.... this...."
- "As you've heard! I've rejected everything! In order to confess to my imouto!"
- "Are you stupid or what!? Do you, do you know what you have done!?"
- "I know! Ayase! Kuroneko! They are all cute as hell! They also love me as hell! If they want to marry....... aaaaaaaaaaaaaah, that's really a big waste-----! In my life such a time with girls chasing me will never come again! I also had no chance to grab their boobs!"
- I really started to cry, as I regretted it.
- "What, have I all done..."
- Geez.
- Unbelievable... no matter how you put it... I didn't think it would turn out to be such a chaotic confession.
- But I wasn't able to stop.
- "But, I have no regrets!"
- "You liar! Aren't you having regrets right now!"
- At this time she still has to say something like this, this girl is really obstinate.
- "I don't! I don't, I don't, I don't! No matter how hard you ask, I will definitely say I have no regrets!"
- "By the way, did you really think that I would accept it by default?!"
- "Of course not! You are a noble flower after all! Although you are a eroge-playing hentai! But you also are a person who can distinguish common sense... I have already prepared myself for the case of you running away disgusted. I do have enormous fears about us returning to the way of ignoring each other, after we have come all this way!"
- "And yet, you still..."
- Despite that, I still decided to convey my feelings.
- Just like those unreasonably good people behind me --- who despite all their pain of being rejected by me like that, still support me!
- "Even if I know that I'll be rejected! Even if I feel uneasy due to the prospect of my feelings being impossible to accept! Even if I know that I will be regretting and hurt after being rejected! These feelings, I will still convey!"
- "----------------"
- I, who always and always lied to myself, finally admitted that those were lies.
- Pulling out the courage... just like some cool guy who showed me how it's done!
- "Didn't I say to not mix up the world of eroge with reality."
- "...... so what?"
- "Indeed, I am not as strong as those guys... I am also not able of engineering a confession as cool as in those games... I also don't have the mettle of throwing everything away and eloping with you."
- With a thump I pounded on my chest.
- "But! I am existing here! I won't lose to those eroge!"
- This is also the only point, in which I can beat those guys.
- Those guys, can only give their own imoutos happiness.
- But not Kirino.
- "Disgusting... disgusting, disgusting, disgusting...! So disgusting...! Honestly disgusting!"
- Kirino was continuously shouting like this, hurling insults at me one time after the other.
- "Your the worst! Really the worst! Disappear! I hate you! I hate, hate, hate you! I really~~~~~~~~~~~ hate you! A relationship between siblings is only something that can happen in an eroge, right.... in reality, this is so disgusting....!"
- "A disgusting love or something, doesn't exist no matter whether in eroge or in reality! Listen carefully Kirino--------------!"
- Compared to the faceoff with dad,
- Compared to the time when I created those big lies for the friends of my imouto,
- I had to shout out with an even bigger voice, those feelings of mine.

- "Don't go anywhere! You and me, let's get marriiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeed!"

- [Illustration p. 204-05] "Yes"

- Chapter 3 end

Parece que o chinês finalmente foi dormir lol
Responder
Spoiler: volume 12 capítulo 4(continua)  
Chapter 4
- The night of Christmas eve-----------
- I confessed to my imouto.
- Compared to the time I yelled at my father, compared to the nonsense I shouted at Ayase, this time the lines were even more extreme.
- I instinctively thought back to the me one year ago.
- Back then I wouldn't have thought in my dreams that it would turn out like this.

- [Yes]

- Facing my confession, this is how Kirino answered.
- From then ----- until now, perhaps an hour has passed. Saori and the others already left; after explaining their situation a little to Kirino, they left us alone and drove away.
- At that time Kuroneko flashed a pleased look. That's right, the [biggest curse of my life] she let out, has had an indisputabe effect ---- though it maybe wasn't what she had intended at first.
- Even Kirino's decision to give up on going abroad, hadn't given me such a surprise.
- But, I did not feel a single hint of a grudge. In contrast, perhaps even gratitude.
- No--------- not 'perhaps even'
- I really, thank you.
- Because Kuroneko forced me on a path of no returen----
- That's how I, Kousaka Kyousuke, was able to confess without caring about anything.
- Looking at the results, Kuroneko's [biggest curse of my life], further fueled my already set determination.
- Those guys, did they set all this in motion, just for this outcome?
- But I did not ask them, rather I only thought about it.
- Because, only for us Kousaka-siblings, do Kuroneko's chuunibyou rituals have such an effect.
- As for the reason, it goes without explanation.
- On the other hand, Saori made this complicated 'isn't this going a little bit too far?' kind of expression. By the way, Kaori-san, out of this group, was the one who laughed the most forthright. Perhaps it hit her laughing spot. She laughed without pause until the time they left. When they drove away, the minivan still moved jerkily. If they safely arrive at home, that would be great.
- No matter how you put it. After settling all this, I have to go and meet Saori and Kuroneko.
- Although Kuroneko perhaps is not inclined to.
- Mah, that's an issue for the future. Right now I have more pressing things at hand.
- [Me and Kirino, in what kind of situation are we right now]
- By the way, mentioning all these other things doesn't mean that I am nervous or so.
- Yes, how to put it.... mah, listen to me.
- After an hour, we returned to that hotel room.
- Right after the big confession.
- Surely we entered a sweet and cute love-love kind of state----- that's probably what you think, right?

- "------ and? What do you want to do? Siblings are not allowed to marry, isn't it really disgusting? (TL note: From the Chinese translation I understood it the way, that Kirino means the fact they can't marry and not Kyousuke. For those who understand Japanese, the original construction is 兄妹で結婚とかできるわけないし、マジキモいんですケド?)

- Look, as capricious as before.
- Again! Absolutely as capricious as before!
- Because I'm forced to kneel by my sister! Kirino looks down on me with her arms folded before her chest and her mouth in a へ kind of shape.
- Haven't you also seen more than enough, my friends who listen to these things? This position!
- Didn't I just confessed my love! I immediately bristled again.
- I of course tolerated it as before, just like those [yare-yare type protagonists] from these eroge, I was questioned by my imouto. 
- "Hah.... this... that. I, ahm.... do love you."
- "Romantically?"
- "Romantically."
- Moving around embarrassed no longer made sense. Therefore a quick and concise answer.
- "Ho, ho...... heh~...."
- "... you seem to be quite happy."
- "Shut up"
- Kirino answered with her expression suddenly turning vicious again. Damn... even now, I don't understand this girl, she's really one-hard-to-understand girl.
- Although, no matter how understandable the girl is, this current situation is burdensome anyway.
- Huh, how to put it.
- Even when burning like before, having walked in this cold weather, drunk a cup of tea on the way ---- after and hour.
- We both returned to our senses.
- We calmed down after returning to the room and then discussed about what to do.
- Can the current me, not the high spirited [Super-Kyousuke], manage this difficult task? ... So please provide some help (?).
- "Eh, you did answer [Yes] before, right? To my confession."
- "So what if I said it?"
- "Then, you mean... you, also love me.... right?"
- Even though this should be a matter of course, but it still is a very important question. I asked, while I was very afraid.
- Kirino's answer was.
- "Hah~?"
- Something like this.
- "Disgusting! Why do you desperately need a clearcut answer? So unbelievable."
- "No, no! If this point isn't cleared up! How should I converse with you in the future!"
- "Da~ ka~ ra~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"
- She suddenly turned away.
- ".................. I already said it, right, the answer."
- ".... does it have... [Continuously asking for the answer to the confession is so unromantic, don't force the other one! Have this kind of awareness!], this kind of meaning?"
- "Don't say everything out loud, idiot!"
- Oh, right on the mark.
- "I did it! Is it perhaps the first time, that I correctly guessed your true meaning like that!? Isn't onii-san good!? Can't you hand out some praise?"
- "So disgusting!"
- Bang!
- "...... no need to kick out like that."
- Although I truly did get carried away.
- "This [So disgusting] just now doesn't have any other meaning, it truly means that."
- "I understand that without you following up!"
- Damn!
- "Be at ease, we are already enough disgusting."
- "Ku.... don't add a 'we' in it!"
- "No matter whether for the me who confessed to his imouto, or the you who answered yes to the confession, the questions are quite pressing."
- I was quite aware of this. Because I noticed the reactions of the bystanders (aside from Kuroneko) during my confession! As it's Christmas, quite a number of people were outside, and no matter who it is, they all were shocked.
- [Oy, what are they doing!] [Shooting a movie?] [Eh? Si, siblings?!] [Really!] [Wahahahaha! Good job! (Kaori-san)]
- ----- mah, it roughly was this kind of feeling. Although there were a number of people who clapped, to whom I am very grateful, if it wasn't Christmas eve with the high spirited atmosphere, probably everybody would have been struck down by a lightning.
- ".... that's right."
- Kirino also seemed to have let out a smile.
- "Mmhm"
- That really is a very natural reaction.
- "In regards to ourselves, this is something we long understood. After playing all these eroge."
- "We right now are in a similar situation as in those imouto-type eroge. Of course, the reaction of those around us, is probably similar to those eroge."
- "Ah, ah, therefore ----- we should discuss what we do next."
- "Life-counseling?"
- "------------------"
- Oy, bringing out this tern in this situation.
- My expression turned black (?) for an instant, but quickly returned to form, as I answered the question.
- "That's right, life-counseling. Different from the ones before ---- it already isn't the life-counseling for my imouto."

- "It's the life-counseling for us both."

- We've waited quite a long time. Now it's here, the time for storming the minefields.
- Having said this line.
- Right, this line --- just this line.
- It truly marks the arrival of the most imporant matter for me and my imouto.

- Then, can you guess what my imouto's reaction was, facing my words? You surely won't get it right.
- The answer was.
- "Neh, neh, before that, let's first clear that nearly finished [Christmas Holy Night]?"
- You!
- "Don't joke around!? I ~~~~ I finally spoke some cool phrase! Why do you want to play an eroge at all cost, when we are at a decisive moment, regarding our future!"
- "Because when we left, we stopped right before the climax scene! Right before the confession of the main character! For a while now, have I wanted to finish the game!"
- "Hah ----- let me ask you, what time is your [a while now] referring to?"
- "To tell you truthfully, ever since being confessed to by you have I wanted to continue this eroge."
- "I'm crestfallen! You have spoiled everything, you brute!"
- "It's the fault of your confession that I've had this [Ah, by the way, if I don't quickly confess to Seiya-tan] idea!"
- "Is that so, is that so, is that so! Heh, then let's just end this forbidden love affair with you!"
- Even a century-long love will probably get shaken by this! Why did I confess to this bitch (TL note: クソ女), out of all people?"
- "Oy! Listen to me! I'm serious! The [Our life-counseling] you just said--- right? That is a very important matter, right? The crossroads of our life, right? But ---- but? The stage of this [Christmas Holy Night] eroge is Christmas eve after all!"
- ".... and?"
- "This part we began is only the most enjoyable part! If another couple of hours pass, this opportunity is lost... if it turns out like that, when talking about serious matters... wouldn't it be better to first get moved by the climatic end, then probably good ideas will surface very naturally.....!"
- Is that so? You do understand? I followed up with questions. With an determined tone and expression.
- This girl is really detestable!
- "I see.... then you just play?"
- I gave up and randomly threw out a phrase. If there is a person who can answer coherently in this situation, please let me know.
- "Yes! Then let's play!"
- Without noticing that I was bristling, Kirino started to move in a naive and romantic way.
- "..... honestly"
- At this point, let me describe the structure of the room. One bed, two chairs. Kirino's booted up notebook was lying on the table. By the way, the [tribute] was already deliciously eaten by us when we were playing.
- "Good~~~~~~~~~~~~~"
- Kirino took her notebook and put it on the bed, and sat down on it herself.
- "The chair is too hard, let's play here."
- "Together?"
- "That goes without asking~"
- ".... okay, okay."
- How to put it.... my mood really is complicated.
- Facing this kind of reckless and arbitrary Kirino, I should have regretfully said...
- "What's the matter with you~ This bitter smile?"
- "You on the other hand seem to be quite happy, like always."
- Kirino with her satisfied look truly looked very happy.
- "Isn't that a good thing?"
- "No, nothing bad about it."
- ".... seeing me like that, don't you think it's disgusting?"
- "The regular people out there may think so. But, I won't treat you like an idiot."
- "You positive?"
- "Ahah, positive."
- "Absolutely sure?"
- "Honestly, absolutely sure."
- Still remembers that... a conversation only the two of us can understand.
- Back then I spoke like that in order to quickly finish the conversation with my hated imouto.
- But this time it's different. I'm thinking that from the bottom of my heart.
- Facing my reply, Kirino made an expression different from that time. She smiled very shyly and said-----
- "Hehe.... I understand."
- "That's right."
- I sat down on the bed, next to my imouto.
- Click, click. Kirino used the mouse and opened the eroge.
- Then peeked at me a little
- "Heya~ How to say it~"
- ".... what."
- "Ahah, heh, mmhm.... what may it be."
- Truly an incomprehensible girl.
- "I always feel that I can't put it in a good way. Let me say it, after I've thought it through."
- "I see, then do this."
- "Mmhm"
- She once again glanced at me, our eyes ----- made contact.
- "But, the one thing I know how to express, let me say it first ---- I'm very happy."
- "-------------------"
- My eyes were fixed wide open, as I was struck by an unexpected shock.
- "That you fell in love with me, thank you."
- "...... oh"
- Even with concentrating all my power, I could only muster this response. 
- Not good ----- my heart beats excessively. My face is also hot. I remembered that it was like that from the beginning.
- -------------- my imouto can't be this cute.
- Every time I see my imouto's smile, every time I receive her gratitude, I always think like that.
- "Convincing me who wanted to go abroad to stay, thank you."
- "That goes without saying."
- Compared to before I managed a better answer.... I think.
- "I... originally had thought. That you would use this at that time."
- "This?"
- "You see, this. Didn't we have a bet? If you got an A in the mock exam---"
- "Then you will become my slave; this bet?
- "It, it wasn't that kind of bet!"
- "Heya, heya, then what was it?"
- Hehehe ----- I severely spoiled this good atmosphere. That's the revenge for the issue before ~!
- "Really, you do know what I mean! .... , I already thought you would use this agreement. When I told you that I wanted to go abroad."
- Kirino dropped her head, in order to not let me see her expression.
- "I didn't think that you... would convince me to stay like this."
- "Now that you mention it, although it just crossed my mind... if I used this [wish] to convince you to stay, would you have stayed just like that? You wouldn't have rejected it?"
- "Who knows... even though I have given up on it, then I really had made up my mind... my mood here is also quite complicated right now, I will tell you when I've thought about it."
- "Ahm.... but talking about this [wish]... then I really did not think about using it... although this of course doesn't mean I've forgotten about it."
- "Then, then why?"
- She asked me with a pair of wetty, very shoujo-like eyes staring at me.
- Here probably, Kirino waited for a cool response like [i]. That's what I thought afterwards.
- But back then I replied like this. Towards an anxiously waiting shoujo whose heart was beating without pause.
- "Heh, this of course will be used to make you do H things~ It can't have any other use."
- "I mean, you really should go and die! Hentai! Disgusting... in this kind of situation, is this something a human would do?"
- "If you have an agreement like that, no matter who, everybody would do it like this! Absolutely! Don't think I am some special hentai!"
- "Don't you think, that lately you have been very hentai? Using a justification like [What's wrong about it, we are siblings], you have been sexually harassing me."
- "That's a misconception."
- "It's absolutely correct!"
- "Hey, it's good~ let's play eroge. Wasn't it your big desire to continue enjoying it?"
- "Don't change the topic! ..... although I do want to play."
- What kind of easily teased girl is she. Just like Ayase.
- My sister had already unwittingly shifted her entire focus on the eroge.
- On the other hand, playing an eroge with my imouto, the atmosphere itself also turned more and more ero.
- It's not my fault! But! The distance is too close!
- Letting people sense it even more than before! No way around it!
- Absolutely not discovering my troubles, Kirino continued to talk about the eroge.
- "By the way ---- this 'Christmas Holy Night' is also entering the stage of the sibling's Christmas date."
- "The scene that appeared after loading, I didn't think it was this one."
- "..... the confession scene is coming."
- "........"
- I really don't want to see it.... these feelings will surely pass into the main character.
- "After finishing a route we will enter [Our life-counseling], right?"
- "Yes."
- "Then this game, can be used as consultation, right? Look, the situation is similar to ours."
- ".............."
- Is there no problem in consulting an eroge? Is it really okay?
- I think I probably have a very confused expression.
- "...... Then, let's play and see."
- "Mmhm!"
- Thus----
- Game ---- continue.
[/i]

Tava faltando uma parte do cap 3, coloquei lá
Responder
Eu fiquei é com preguiça de ler a LN, parei no começo do volume 10 '-'
Responder
Spoiler: volume 12 cap 4 (continua)  

- With the sweet sound of [Christ~~~~~~~~~~~~mas! Holy~Night~☆] the title screen appeared.
- "Hehe, loading~ ♪"
- Kirino chose the newest save with any hesitation.
- Then the figure of the female protagonist appeared.
- It is exactly the scene where the main character invites his imouto [Seiya] to a date.
- "....Huhehe, starting... Seiya-tan, you're so cute~"
- The one who uttered this sorry sound was of course my imouto.
- This [Seiya-tan] Kirino's pursuing, is a girl with noble princess-like features and a cool nickname, [Snow Queen]. The female protagonist of this Christmas-themed game always wears Christmas-styled clothes. As the features and the outfit are not matching, I don't think it's quite fitting....
- That's why I spoke in a somewhat careless tone.
- "Nah Kirino, don't you think that girl's outfit is rather atrocious?"
- "Aaaaahhhhhh! You said something that in no case should be spoken out loud!"
- She unexpectedly roared this in quite a big voice
- "....... so as expected you think so too.
- "I felt this the moment I saw the game's package! But! I went to great lengths not to say it out lot....!"
- Moreover the tastes of this Seiya-tan is considered quite exquisite in this game. While wearing such strange outfits, she actually receives praise whereever she goes.
- Mmhm.... reminds me of a certain otaku.
- "And not just this girl, the females in this game, sometimes wear even more shocking outfits. This setting is supposed to be ordinary school girls."
- "Shut up! In the world... there are things you can flame at and things you can't!"
- "I, I see...."
- Oh my.... she really got angry.
- It appears I hit some kind of soft spot.
- "So, sorry."
- "It's good if you understand... huhehe, then adjusting my mood. Seiya-tan, will you agree to the date~"
- Kacha, Kacha, Kirino continued to read the event she was waiting for.
- As this piece has been used for quite some time now, let me quickly explain this [Christmas Holy Night] eroge. The female protagonist Seiya-tan, is like the name suggests a child that was born on Christmas eve. As customary, according to the setting she still goes to the [Academy], even though she's already over 18. (As for the reason of this [custom], please google it if your interested, due to me being in no position to talk about it.) 
- Explanation end. The lines of this scene are as following

- [Seiya: "Eh, what... you said---- you had some things to tell me on Christmas?"]
- [Seiya: "Huh... What~? Are, are you inviting me? You really don't know your weight here (?)."]

- "This girl is really looking down on her onii-san (the main character) right. Really annoying."
- "This is where it gets good! Girls who are as proud as this, are cutest when they are conceited!"
- Kirino was strongly advocating her case.
- Even if proud girls are conceited, they only flash their cuteness in this one moment.
- They type of persons, even after being conceited, they still look like they have something under their nose.
- "You, seem to be speaking something?"
- "Not at all."
- It is not necessary to speak everything out loud and cause you to get angry.
- "Speaking of this, you do have a tendency of liking these kind of female protagonists."
- "Although it was different in the past. But due to Rinko-rin of 'Sis x Sis', my fascination for this aspect has awoken."
- "Hu~mmhm"
- 'Sis x Sis' was already talked about many times, so here only a quick intro.
- In the past, Kirino strongly pushed me to play this eroge with an imouto-character called [Rinko] that was in her quick tempered way just like Kirino.
- "Talking about this, you already finished 'Sis x Sis' right?"
- Oh no, I've searched out my end myself.
- "Let's talk about this later, let's first play this game here."
- "Mmhm----"

- Kirino was a little unsatisfied, but as she was more interested in the story ahead, she continued clicking the mouse.

- [Seiya: "Okay---- onii-san. Then I, allow you to come on a date with me."]
- [Seiya: "At the day of my important birthday---- how do you intend to make me happy?"]

- I looked at Kirino
- "The lines of these girls were exactly like the ones you used."
- "Silence. That's because the setting is nearly exactly the same. In this case it's unavoidable to choose some similar words."
- Is that so?
- Mah, perhaps it is due to this reason, that Kirino said something like [perhaps it can serve as reference]---- 
- How will it turn out, I wonder.
- Afterwards we quietly passed the time. Kirino was very silent when she focused all her attention on the game. I also did not start a conversation with her.
- The room was only fille by the sounds of the game, sometimes leaking disgusting sounds like [Chu♪] or [Huh♪]
- As for what sounds they exactly were, please use your own imagination.
- Ah, ah, although I forgot to say, the stage of this game is some country called Yukiguni. Roughly speaking, it is perhaps modeled after Sapporo.
- It was great that during our Christmas it snowed. Even though it is like this for use, but for those appearing on stage it perhaps would be better if the snow wasn't that big---- so as to avoid being all too worried about them. (?)
- The main characters are walking on the street, filled with Christmas light decorations, looking at the Christmas tree and making jokies like [Although we are siblings, we look like a couple].
- "................"
- Even though this was such a comical scene, I couldn't help but look at it very carefully.
- Then-----------

- [*: "I like you. Love you."]
- [Seiya: "..... But.... but.... I am your imouto?"]

- The confession scene arrived. Honestly, these very simple lines and setting, are not that strong. In all those imouto-type games my imouto recommended to me, I've seen such scenes quite a number of times.
- But, the situation back then and
are not comparable.

- The ingame [me], helped putting a ring on the finger of the imouto ---- and continued the confession.

- [*: "Even if you are my imouto, I also love you. Let's forever be together."]

- Impressive, that's what I thought.
- This guy really dares to speak this out lout, I was really impressed. Nobody expects that these [so simple lines] can contain such strong determination.
- Indeed it is like said in that confession, betting your entire life on this oath, and storm towards a life without going back.
- I breathed hard.

- [Seiya: "------ mmhm, I also... have the same feeling in my heart."]
- Congratulating snow descended on these two hugging people.
- Then the screen turned black------------ ..........
- "......mmhm"
- Just on the verge of going into the next scene, the saving menu sprang forward. It was Kirino's doing.
- "What, what is it?"
- "Right now---- my mood is very complicated....! It isn't move that easily....! Ah, ah, honestly! Stop, stop!"
- Kirino saved the game, while nagging at the same time, and then exited the game.
- It was very chaotic.
- After arriving at the long-awaited Christmas scene, she suddenly halted the game.
- "..... um, um.... what is this... even an eroge master like me... can't play a game in this kind of mood...."
- It looked like she was about to cry.
- A couple of secons ago, I probably was in the same mood. Although I can't put it in words ------- but the most feared part drew near.
- Although it should have been a happy moment ,due to the hearts finally connecting, but instead, instead..... it was something like that.
- I understood Kirino's commotion very well, but as somebody in front of me was in a chaotic state, I instead calmed down. At this time, the scene of the game turned into a prompt ---- I remembered.
- "Kirino.... wait a moment."
- "Eh.....?"
- "It's okay, just wait."
- I went to my bag and took out that thing and gave it to Kirino.
- ".... I should have, done it like those guys.... and given it to you before."
- "..... you... this is"
- "The Christmas present you have been awaiting ---- Merry Christmas, Kirino."
- ".....ah...."
- What I prepared was a tiny little jewellery case. Kirino stared at it in a very surprised fashion.
- Finally
- "....thank, thank you..."
- She slowly reached out her hand and took the case.
- "Open it and take a look."
- "Yes"
- Kirino did as I told. Her cheeks started to glow. Indeed, even if it's Kirino, at such times even she won't make a commotion.
- "That's.....!"
- "Hehe, are you surprised?"
- "Last Christmas, you pressed me hard to buy this!"
- "Oh."
- Right ---- my present was last year's object of vigour, the ring Kirino wanted in Shibuya 109.
- "Didn't, you want it really bad? But last year I didn't have the money, so I only bought you this pair of earrings, spending 10.000 Yen."
- I pointed at Kirino's ears. There the earrings I bought her last year were sparkling.
- "..... mhm"
- Kirino stared at the ring without any movement.
- Will she like this present... I waited for her answer while my heart pounded.
- "This, this, this, this, is this ----- a wedding ring....?"
- She shouted this in an incredible voice.
- "Eh?"
- I suffered an unexpected shock, and accidently let out a strange soud.
- ".... it isn't?"
- "Mhm~ .... Mah, you can count it as one."
- "What, so arbitrary."
- Kirino made some kind of fuss and I learned from her and rolled up my mouth.
- "So noisy. Even if it's me, I didn't think about proposing to my imouto."
- I had planned to say something different during the confession.
- That it turned out like this was the fault of those guys who stick their noses into everything.
- Kirino seemed quite happy and laughed.
- "By the way, because we are siblings, how can we get married~."
- "You, didn't you! Also say [Yes]!"
- "So what ~~~~~~ Hehehe"
- Smiling. So what.... what's this. After finally thinking that our hearts have linked up, I indeed struggle to comprehend her thinking.
- Even if I indeed marry her, it probably won't change.
- I honestly want to get council from those couples who have dated for a long time, or married couples, something like that.
- In order to understand what the counterpart truly wants.
- "Mah, forget it ----- then.... come."
- With a swish, Kirino returned the ring.
- "What? You don't want it?"
- "That's not the case. Therefore.... well, help me putting it on."
- "---------------"
- I once again suffered an unexpected shock. I truly am getting shocked by every little thing.
- "Let... me help? Help putting it on your finger?"
- "Right. Well, hurry up."
- "....... that's very embarrassing, okay."
- "I'm also very embarrassed."
- Just like she said, her face was entirely red, just like the female protagonist in the confession scene.
- "........................"
- I took the ring, also with a red face ----- 
- "You do want to marry me?"
- ........this idiot.
- "I know." I prepared myself, "..... I'm ready!" Shouting just like before a major battle, I helped my imouto put on that ring.
- ".... it's really fitting"
- "Oh, it's a Christmas present ---- and a wedding ring at the same time."

Responder
tem como não amar a kuroneko 

Spoiler:  
[Imagem: tumblr_mo9nf6SsKE1suu8peo1_500.jpg]
Responder
Responder
Capítulo 5:

http://pastebin.com/NqTY3Y7p

Último capítulo:

http://pastebin.com/WVmhtgNm