Este fórum está fechado para novos registros. Aqueles que desejam participar no fórum de anime recomendamos o Anime Fórum. https://anime-forum.info

(2013Q2) - Suisei no Gargantia

Tópico em 'Ano 2013' criado por martec em 16/03/2013, 03:41.
Páginas (34): « Anterior 1 2 3 4 5 ... 34 Próximo »
336 respostas neste tópico
(16/03/2013, 21:36)Qoppa Escreveu: Eu gosto dos momentos em que eu penso "Ufa, finalmente um pouco de futurismo". Animes que dão grandes saltos no tempo eu acho legais também pelo contraste. Mas prefiro que seja todo no futuro.

Já pensou que vc ter nascido na era errada? Icon_lol  No minimo era pra ter nascido no ano 3000 d.C
Responder
(16/03/2013, 21:50)Ewerton Tavares Escreveu: Já pensou que vc ter nascido na era errada? Icon_lol  No minimo era pra ter nascido no ano 3000 d.C

É possível. Icon_lol Icon_lol

Como eu queria ter nascido em 3000+. Icon_e_biggrin
Responder
(16/03/2013, 21:56)Qoppa Escreveu: É possível. Icon_lol Icon_lol

Como eu queria ter nascido em 3000+. Icon_e_biggrin

Mais e se daqui 3000 anos for um mundo como Shin Sekai ? '-'
Responder
(16/03/2013, 22:18)lau-chan Escreveu: Mais e se daqui 3000 anos for um mundo como Shin Sekai ? '-'

Nesse caso não. Icon_lol

No mínimo tem que ser um mundo que nem em Computer Kakumei.
Responder
Introduction
If there was a city that connected ships floating on the sea, what kind of life would people live there? 
Ever since I was a kid I admired the world of oceans and ships. It's been more than a decade since I first began wanting to depict a tale of the people and their active lives in that world.
I started working on the concept for this all by myself, but thanks to Gen Urobuchi, Hanaharu Naruko, and all the other various staff listed below, I really feel like it's finally taking shape.
As director, my goal is to depict a world that makes people want to go there, want to live there, and to show the growth of Ledo a young foreigner who wanders into this world.
He's a child soldier who's only way of life has been fighting at the ends of the galaxy, but I wonder what choice he'll make when he meets people who can enjoy life away from land?
I hope to let everyone experience a world that makes them wish they could live together with these charming characters, and that's what I'm looking forward to most right now.

December 10th, 2012
Kazuya Murata, Director

From the moment this anime was in its planning stages, one of the themes I set for it was to incorporate a message for our young people in their late teens and early twenties—in other words, those are just about to enter society, or those who have just entered society and feel lost at sea. I made a point to keep this theme in mind as I composed the story, so it has a different flavor from the many other works I've created in the past. I hope that this work will act as encouragement for all of those who are being forced to struggle hard in the harsh climate of our frozen job market.
February 1st, 2013
Gen Urobuchi (Nitroplus), Series Composition & Script

Creditos: ANN
Responder
Já saiu o Pre-Air raw dos dois primeiros episódios.
Responder
OP

Responder
(31/03/2013, 08:12)martec Escreveu: OP

Link youtube: http://youtu.be/5ZLQNiXYWK0

Gostei da animação, mas achei a song mais ou menos.
Responder
Opa, outro do tio Urobuchi.
Verei sim. Esse visual e essa ambientação são grandes atrativos. Não é muito comum.
Responder
Eu gostei do ambiente sabe, foi bem mais futurístico doq costumam fazer.... e o principal tb me agradou... so tenho a falar isso. O pilot em si tb é bom e a animação foi bem feita XD
Responder
Páginas (34): « Anterior 1 2 3 4 5 ... 34 Próximo »

Usuários visualizando este tópico: 2 Visitantes