Este fórum está fechado para novos registros. Aqueles que desejam participar no fórum de anime recomendamos o Anime Fórum. https://anime-forum.info

Ousama Game

8 respostas neste tópico
Bom pessoal eu não vi nada sobre esse mangá aqui no fórum então resolvi fazer ,
vou deichar de conversa fiada pra ir pro tema principal  esse é um manga de suspense
muito bom que já conheço a algum tempo então resolvi compartilhar com vocês!
[Imagem: url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&docid=uEMv8c7...0439218402]
Sinopse: Ousama Game
Um misterioso comando chega do "Ousama"----
O ameaçador "jogo" agora começou para os 32 estudantes do primeiro ano da classe B. Um dia, todos os estudante na classe do Nobuaki recebeu suas primerias mensagens de alguém chamado "Ousama", em qual estava escrito um desconcertante comando. O primeiro comando foi bem facil. Por tanto, o comando começou a intensificar-se desde que o jogo começou--- Falhando em obedeçer as ordens levava a morte!! As amizades começaram a ser questionada e por um profundo terror!!
Genero: Drama, Horror, Mystery, Psychological, School Life, Seinen, Tragedy
Espero que gostem
se quizerem baixar ae ta o link http://mundomanga-kun.blogspot.com.br/p/...-game.html
Responder
Eu gostei bastante, mas o final ficou meio confuso pra mim (li tudo em raw mesmo)... Bem, não vou ficar contando spoiler por aí, mas
Spoiler:  
se não fosse por outro mangá que é meio que uma continuação eu teria ficado bem decepcionado com o final.
Responder
Terminaram de traduzir?

Soube que o final é muito tosco.

O do filme ficou melhor
Responder
eu tinha parado onde a tradução estava, cap 13 acho (algo assim)
não curto ler Raws pq não entendo nada de Kanji..., então vou esperar a tradução
mas este mangá é bem show realmente.
Responder
Spoiler: Fim do mangá  
Não entendi, se era um virus, como um virus pode mandar uma mensagem? quem era que estava mandando as mensagens? boiei (talvez por ter tentado ler da RAW os 3 últimos capitulos)
Responder
(13/02/2014, 01:00)Feer Escreveu:
Spoiler: Fim do mangá  
Não entendi, se era um virus, como um virus pode mandar uma mensagem? quem era que estava mandando as mensagens? boiei (talvez por ter tentado ler da RAW os 3 últimos capitulos)

Pelos spoilers que eu li é isso mesmo
fez eu perder toda vontade de ler o resto

Spoiler: final  
End Spoilers

So, being the type that can't wait for irregular chapter releases, I surfed the net to see how this story ends. The following spoilers are absolute(LOL)-ly true; I'd post their sources but they're in Japanese, so I doubt I can prove their legitimacy that way to readers who can't read the language.

Anyway ...

The culprit turns out to be

a virus. That's right, a virus. Nobody in the class. It's a virus that can't be eliminated or something. Ye~s, I'm disappointed too.

Who survives?

None other than the main character Nobuaki. That means everyone else is dead at the end, including Naoya, Chiemi, etc. Damn, I wish those two at least had escaped.

The ending:

Nobuaki lives - and he ends up participating in more Ousama Games to avenge his friends and catch the person who made the game. This means that there are two or three more sequels to the original book. Whether the manga series will carry this out remains to be seen.

The culprit:

As above, yes it is a virus. But a better translation would be 'hint'. (Like the hints you get when you are hypnotized)
Years ago, Chiemis mother was a researcher. (Chiemis mother left her when she was 1 years old)
Her mother went off to research about the power of 'hints', which is to use words to activate a persons physical changes.
Her research was to initially to use this power to control people in order to gain world peace. how ever the power went way ward.
This went lose in the village that Chiemis mother was doing her research in, and everyone died. Hence the project was shut down.
How ever the so called virus continued to spread. It found it's way to Chiemis class and decided to use her class as the final test subjects.

Anyway, In the end Chiemi dies in Nobuakis arms. Leaving Nobuaki to be the last survivor. 
The computer screen than comes up with the words "You are the King of the world now, what do you want to do?"
Nobuaki replies "What else!?"
Than the view pans back to when Nobuaki first confesses to Chiemi. The End.

http://forums.mangafox.me/threads/389656-End-Spoilers
Responder
(14/02/2014, 00:52)jasque Escreveu: Pelos spoilers que eu li é isso mesmo
fez eu perder toda vontade de ler o resto

Spoiler: final  
End Spoilers

So, being the type that can't wait for irregular chapter releases, I surfed the net to see how this story ends. The following spoilers are absolute(LOL)-ly true; I'd post their sources but they're in Japanese, so I doubt I can prove their legitimacy that way to readers who can't read the language.

Anyway ...

The culprit turns out to be

a virus. That's right, a virus. Nobody in the class. It's a virus that can't be eliminated or something. Ye~s, I'm disappointed too.

Who survives?

None other than the main character Nobuaki. That means everyone else is dead at the end, including Naoya, Chiemi, etc. Damn, I wish those two at least had escaped.

The ending:

Nobuaki lives - and he ends up participating in more Ousama Games to avenge his friends and catch the person who made the game. This means that there are two or three more sequels to the original book. Whether the manga series will carry this out remains to be seen.

The culprit:

As above, yes it is a virus. But a better translation would be 'hint'. (Like the hints you get when you are hypnotized)
Years ago, Chiemis mother was a researcher. (Chiemis mother left her when she was 1 years old)
Her mother went off to research about the power of 'hints', which is to use words to activate a persons physical changes.
Her research was to initially to use this power to control people in order to gain world peace. how ever the power went way ward.
This went lose in the village that Chiemis mother was doing her research in, and everyone died. Hence the project was shut down.
How ever the so called virus continued to spread. It found it's way to Chiemis class and decided to use her class as the final test subjects.

Anyway, In the end Chiemi dies in Nobuakis arms. Leaving Nobuaki to be the last survivor. 
The computer screen than comes up with the words "You are the King of the world now, what do you want to do?"
Nobuaki replies "What else!?"
Than the view pans back to when Nobuaki first confesses to Chiemi. The End.

http://forums.mangafox.me/threads/389656-End-Spoilers

Sim, bem isso mesmo o que apareceu na RAW, tipo, WTF
Maldito fim de mangá, mais decepcionante que Another.
Responder
(14/02/2014, 18:28)Feer Escreveu: Sim, bem isso mesmo o que apareceu na RAW, tipo, WTF
Maldito fim de mangá, mais decepcionante que Another.

Parece que a novel ainda continua depois disso

eu nem quero mais saber dessa obra
Responder
(14/02/2014, 18:37)jasque Escreveu: Parece que a novel ainda continua depois disso

eu nem quero mais saber dessa obra

Eu tinha dropado prevendo que aconteceria algo do tipo.
Responder

Usuários visualizando este tópico: 1 Visitantes