Este fórum está fechado para novos registros. Aqueles que desejam participar no fórum de anime recomendamos o Anime Fórum. https://anime-forum.info

Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai

Páginas (23): « Anterior 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 Próximo »
221 respostas neste tópico
Só tem para psp. Tanto Oreimo portable quanto o Tsuzuku Wake ga Nai são apenas para o psp. O ps3 vai ganhar uma novel também, não lembro se já saiu ou ainda vai sair.
Responder
Ah vey, sepa eu então vou economizar pra comprar um psp só pra pegar essa VN do Ore Imouto haha
Responder
(16/05/2013, 18:49)Warlock Gaignun Escreveu: Só tem para psp. Tanto Oreimo portable quanto o Tsuzuku Wake ga Nai são apenas para o psp. O ps3 vai ganhar uma novel também, não lembro se já saiu ou ainda vai sair.

Até onde eu sei, Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Happy End continua sem previsão de data. Mas enquanto isso, pode curtir o site (http://oreimo-game.channel.or.jp/) e o teaser trailer Sorrisão
Responder
(16/05/2013, 19:37)llNoNickll Escreveu: Até onde eu sei, Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Happy End continua sem previsão de data. Mas enquanto isso, pode curtir o site (http://oreimo-game.channel.or.jp/) e o teaser trailer Sorrisão
Link youtube: http://youtu.be/8QSjCGRiId4

Sepa que eu compro o Happy End d:
Responder
(16/05/2013, 19:37)llNoNickll Escreveu: Até onde eu sei, Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Happy End continua sem previsão de data. Mas enquanto isso, pode curtir o site (http://oreimo-game.channel.or.jp/) e o teaser trailer Sorrisão
Link youtube: http://youtu.be/8QSjCGRiId4

Icon_eek Ainda vou comprar um ps3 só por causa desse jogo Sorrisão Oreimo é épico!
Responder
Opa, finalmente, vol.11 lançado pelo baka-tsuki, hora de ler!!
Responder
Ayase é a melhor

Spoiler: do volume 6  
"......If you just do this I'll stop blocking your number on my phone."(Ayase)
"Alright, leave it to me!"(Kyosuke)
"So quickly!?"
"Of course. You know, do you understand how much of a shock it was for me to have my number blocked by a middle school girl? About enough to make me weep with my nose dripping in the middle of town."
"......P-Please don't exaggerate so much."
I'm serious. It wasn't an exaggeration at all.
Seeing Ayase making a face that seemed to be thinking, maybe I did a bit of a bad thing to Onii-san and got carried away.
"Removing the block on my number is only natural...someday you should take responsibility for this."
"With regards to the matter of blocking Onii-san's number, that was only natural since you were being conceited......but I would appreciate it if you would allow me to consult you this time......there is no helping it.
Ayase looked up at me with a meek face and asked with upturned eyes.
"......About that taking responsibility, specifically what would you want me to do?"
"Marry me."
"I'm going to call the police."
Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!!
Damn it, suddenly a portable crime-prevention buzzer started ringing!
Even though it was just a joke!
Whaaaaaa! You bitch, do you intend to make me into a sex offender!?
I quickly raised both my hands and said,
"OK, I'm sorry, calm down! Onii-san got a bit carried away! So please stop the buzzer right away! People are starting to gather! ...Speaking of which isn't there a police box right in the back of the park!?"
"I know that. That's why whenever I meet with Onii-chan alone I always do it here."
"That's cruel!"
What an amazing lack of faith in me!
Click. Ayase pulled the cord coming out of her pocket one time and the sound of the buzzer stopped.
"Well, that was half a joke."
"Say it was all a joke!"
This is why I dislike meeting with this woman. It never turns into something decent!
No matter how incredibly cute she is, having the label of "sex offender" stuck on me every single time isn't good for my health. Well, there are also times when I reap what I sow.
Because that buzzer attracted so much attention we had to change locations.

Spoiler: volume 9  

"… Onii-san, it was my fault that you broke up with your girlfriend, right?"
"Huh? Why?"
… Really… Still trying to play dumb…
"The last time we met… I… I said some horrible things, like 'You're a liar!' and 'You said you wanted to marry me!'… so… Onii-san must have been concerned about it… So, I thought that maybe you felt guilty because of that."
"Ah, well, no, it was nothing like that."
He answered in a very normal tone.
Really… He is such a liar…
…….
"… You broke up with your girlfriend because of me, right?"
A long silence…
"… No, it's not like that."
"You are lying again."
"No, it's the truth."
…….
"Really? The reason you broke up with your girlfriend is not related to me in any way?"
"Yes."
--------------------- I see.
A dark flame bursted into existence in my eyes. My hand gripped my cell phone tighter. It started to crank.
"A..Ayase?"
"Onii-san! There is some thing I need to ask you!"
"Ask me!? Why are you suddenly changing the topic!?"
"I don't care! Sunday, this week! Kanako has a live performance! Please come and see!"
"What kind of savagely request is that?"
"Annoying! Are you going to listen to my request or not!?"
"You sounded like you are threatening me, not making a request! – ah, fine, I will go!"
------ Just do it
I hung up and dropped my head.
"….Idiot."
How could it turn into this….
I'm the idiot here….
Onii-san lowered his head in a commendable attitude.
"After I said 'I like you the most', 'Please marry me' and then go out with someone else, anyone would be angry."
Onii-san! You really have ----
" --- I was only joking back then, sorry."
I want to kill you.
I felt a blood vessel on my temple was about to burst.
But, I don't know what to do – because he really reflected on this….this apology.
I could feel his sincere feelings behind it.
I finally noticed the contradictions in my own thinking.
Of course, I couldn't take all of this nonsense that onii-san said seriously.
'I like you' – 'Please marry me'….yes, all of those perverted things he had done to me….All of that was just a joke! I knew it already!
….Oh? So…why am I angry now?
Responder
Último volume da LN saiu. Vejam quem ganhou:

Spoiler:  
[Imagem: Ddmy4Mu.jpg]
Responder
Li o resumo no animesuki, foi o final esperado...

Spoiler: end  
Até que foi um pouco excitante...Mas pqp chorei na parte da Ayase, se não quer ela tem quem queira

Ainda acho que o Kyousuke ainda vai dar uns pegas secretos na Kirino pelo resto da vida

Ao menos a Manami se deu mal

Me lembrou um pouco o final de Chuunibyou a parte da trupe toda ajudando
Responder
jasque, pode colocar o link com o resumo do animesuki?
Responder
Páginas (23): « Anterior 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 Próximo »

Usuários visualizando este tópico: 1 Visitantes