Este fórum está fechado para novos registros. Aqueles que desejam participar no fórum de anime recomendamos o Anime Fórum. https://anime-forum.info

Batendo uma chapa de Raio-X com fita durex!

Tópico em 'Vale tudo' criado por Panino Manino em 19/01/2012, 17:14.
Páginas (3): « Anterior 1 2 3
28 respostas neste tópico
Good collection.
So, you want to get a silver tape from Adelbras, but can't buy it, right?
The only way I think we can do for you is buy the silver tape and send to you in Germany.
Responder
Yes, so is it. i can send you a link to a good and cheapy onlineshop, and you choice to which price you take it, then you calculate the price for the tape + 78 or 80 reais for the shipping costs, and that money i send to you paypal account, or to you Bank Account. Melysugar was offering me her Help too.. You and Mely are very Nice.. i really beginn to like you two Alegre... I would say, YOU send 5 rolls, and Mely 5 Rolls too Alegre, is that Fair Melysugar, Nightdragonninja?^^
Responder
(14/03/2013, 16:03)Shizomania1 Escreveu: Yes, so is it. i can send you a link to a good and cheapy onlineshop, and you choice to which price you take it, then you calculate the price for the tape + 78 or 80 reais for the shipping costs, and that money i send to you paypal account, or to you Bank Account. Melysugar was offering me her Help too.. You and Mely are very Nice.. i really beginn to like you two Alegre... I would say, YOU send 5 rolls, and Mely 5 Rolls too Alegre, is that Fair Melysugar, Nightdragonninja?^^

Yes, i think it is
Responder
@Shizomania1 You can send me the link. I confess I'm pretty dumb with these businesses purchasing online. But I'll help you. For me is more easy buy these tapes here in my city and send to you for free shipping, directly to you address. Icon_e_biggrin
But I'll try your way.
Responder
(14/03/2013, 16:18)nightdragoninja Escreveu: @Shizomania1 You can send me the link. I confess I'm pretty dumb with these businesses purchasing online. But I'll help you. For me is more easy buy these tapes here in my city and send to you for free shipping, directly to you address. Icon_e_biggrin
But I'll try your way.

free shipping? but thats not possible xD... You must imagine the Tapes have a "weight".. and the shipping costs going on "weight and Size" of the Package and on the "Way" that the Package have..

if you ship it to me it is going as "Worldwide", if i would live in Portugal, then it would be cheapy.. that is like when I would ship something to my neighboor country..very cheapy.. but you live in brazil^^... how do you want to ship it to me without ashipping costs? ö.ö
Responder
@nightdragoninja later we can see the prices for shipping, and see how to send the tapes. We should send then together, then the price would be lower
Responder
@Shizomania1 Well, it would be like a gift! Icon_e_biggrin If it were not so expensive... But go ahead and show us the link.

(14/03/2013, 16:29)Melysugar Escreveu: @nightdragoninja later we can see the prices for shipping, and see how to send the tapes. We should send then together, then the price would be lower

OK. Let's do this way.
Responder
(14/03/2013, 16:31)nightdragoninja Escreveu: @Shizomania1 Well, it would be like a gift! Icon_e_biggrin  If it were not so expensive... But go ahead and show us the link.

OK. Let's do this way.
http://compare.buscape.com.br/adelbras-s...tml#precos
Responder
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEiz6ViTZqg *hugs MelySugar and Nightdragoninja and says "Thank You" with a uuuuubber fucking HOT Technotrack* SorrisãoSorrisão Sorrisão

Lets get Looouuuud xD *dances the Melbourne Shuffle Dance* woohoo^^

THIS could and this SHOULD be the Beginning of a good Friendship ^^*nods his head* : ) ...it's just to bad that Brazil is so unbelievable Far away .__. if i would not have this fucking Panicattacks in Planes and Traines, i would visit You all 5 Years to make a Dvd Evening and a good party with you Alegre....Peoples like you TWO are very RARE in the World at Times like these... You do not really know me, but you help Me as we were allready ever Friends... I appreciate that very much.

You are helpful and just nice, you can listen, and the coolest Thing is,...you think about what you do and how you do it. Your character testify that your heart is in the right place, on the right Spot Alegre 

Especially You come not across as dishonest People. Something like THIS is just VEY important in the world today between us Humans. 
I'am VERY grateful to you, really. 

And whenever I can do something for YOU, just tell me that Piscada

P.s. If thats embarassing you now, be sure you have nothing to say if you feel uncomfortable * smiles * ;-D

Explaining for, usually it's unfortunately so this is something for the people so normal, that you get really HARDLY recognized... I thought that this might be her too rarely heard from Friends and Family ö.ö..Alegre

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEiz6ViTZqg (please ignorate the Germany language in this Track, just listen to the beat and the melody^^, i swear this techno track is simply HOT ;D;D;D^^) << MY Way to say "Thank You"!
Responder
Páginas (3): « Anterior 1 2 3

Usuários visualizando este tópico: 1 Visitantes