Este fórum está fechado para novos registros. Aqueles que desejam participar no fórum de anime recomendamos o Anime Fórum. https://anime-forum.info

Elder Scroll Online (Mac/PC/PS4/XBox One)

Tópico em 'Jogos & Consoles' criado por Sorenant em 01/11/2012, 15:32.
Páginas (4): 1 2 3 4 Próximo »
32 respostas neste tópico
By the power vested in me by the spirit of Lord Nerever, I now pronounce the start of TESO Thread.

Citar:It is a time of strife and unrest. Armies of revenants and dark spirits manifest in every corner of Tamriel. Winters grow colder and crops fail. Mystics are plagued by nightmares and portents of doom.

Four years ago, in 2E 578, an arcane explosion of energy in the Imperial City set off mystical aftershocks that swept across Nirn. Mages died or went mad. Supernatural abominations from the plane of Oblivion, the Daedra, appeared in greater numbers than ever before. The constellation of the Serpent grew so large that it dominated the night sky.

Daggerfall Covenant: Breton, Redguard and Orc
The Daggerfall Covenant is formed by the three races of northwest Tamriel , united by High King Emeric to fulfill a common goal and take back the Ruby Throne.

The Bretons have the gifts of magic and diplomacy. The Orcs are stalwart soldiers and talented armorers who manufacture the finest weapons and armor in all of Tamriel. The Redguards are supremely athletic, and raised to be outstanding warriors from the moment they’re born.

The Daggerfall Covenant’s varied talents make it a force to be reckoned with.

Ebonheart Pact: Nord, Dark Elf and Argonian
The Ebonheart Pact is the most unlikely of the three alliances. The Nords and Dark Elves have a long history of conflict, and the Argonians were enslaved by the Dark Elves for thousands of years.

It was the Akaviri invasion that forged a bond between them. Now they are determined to control their own destiny by defeating the Empire, while preserving their own fiercely independent homelands.

The Nords are the brash, boisterous front line of the Pact; fierce warriors and expert weapon masters. The Dark Elves have a natural affinity for magic. The Argonians are the best guerilla warriors in Tamriel.

The combined strength of these unlikely allies makes the Ebonheart Pact a fighting force of extraordinary power.

Aldmeri Dominion: High elf, Wood Elf, Khajiit and Germans.
When word reached the High Elves of Summerset that the Imperial City had fallen under the control of the human supporters of Molag Bal, the Aldmeri Dominion was formed.  The High Elves reached out to the neighboring races of Wood Elves and Khajiit with a plea that their combined forces might prevent the younger races of Tamriel from bringing disaster to the world, as they had so many times in the past.

The High Elves were the original settlers of Tamriel and created the common tongue used throughout the continent today.  They are also naturally proficient with magic.

The Wood Elves inhabit the thick, near-impenetrable forests of Valenwood. They are supreme hunters, guides, and masters in sneaking and thievery.  They are also the most gifted archers in all of Tamriel.

The Khajiit, a proud feline race, are fearsome warriors, proficient with bladed weapons.  They stand proudly at the forefront of every battle.

The power and determination of the Aldmeri Dominion should not be underestimated.

Spoiler:  
Lets make this official, outlander.
[Imagem: 180px-MW-NPC-Ordinator.jpg]
Responder
by the powers invested in me, given to me, the ones i was born with, the ones i robbed from other divinities and so goes on, i declare this thread a:

[Imagem: The-Elder-Scrolls-General380.jpeg]

have a nice while discussing your lack of life.
Responder
Hails from Ashland.
[Imagem: 8N2wx.jpg]

Spoiler:  
Eno Hlaalu: Ma'am, we got an official thread about TES.
[Imagem: Mephala_is_pleased_by_Skunkworker.png]
Responder
[Imagem: women%20video%20games%20dragons%20fantas...com_43.jpg]

from skyrim, comes the warm reception.
Responder
¨Take the oath and swear fealty....
http://elderscrollsonline.com/en/news/po...s-anything
Responder
http://signup.elderscrollsonline.com/
Responder
Hm, será que vai emplacar?
Responder
(26/01/2013, 08:15)rktales Escreveu: Hm, será que vai emplacar?

Espero que não seja muito WoW Like, E tenha a mesma liberdade que o off na construção de char!
Responder
(26/01/2013, 08:47)chriss Escreveu: Espero que não seja muito WoW Like, E tenha a mesma liberdade que o off na construção de char!

Vc podendo fazer seu char tipo no AioN, com várias opções, vai ser legal.
Responder
(26/01/2013, 08:56)rktales Escreveu: Vc podendo fazer seu char tipo no AioN, com várias opções, vai ser legal.
Não conheço Aion
Odeio sistema estilo WoW em que as skill e os atributos do personagem o propio sistema escolhe para você!
Responder
Páginas (4): 1 2 3 4 Próximo »

Usuários visualizando este tópico: 1 Visitantes