Este fórum está fechado para novos registros. Aqueles que desejam participar no fórum de anime recomendamos o Anime Fórum. https://anime-forum.info

(2014Q1) - Sekai Seifuku ~Bouryaku no Zvezda~

Tópico em 'Ano 2014' criado por martec em 19/10/2013, 20:10.
Páginas (22): « Anterior 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 Próximo »
219 respostas neste tópico
(14/01/2014, 12:51)Jessi Escreveu: Essa loli é a versão 2.0 da loli rapeadora lol
Até na aparencia são parecidas (cabelo branco, roupa preta).
Qual loli Rapeadora você esta falando?
Responder
(14/01/2014, 13:34)chriss Escreveu: Qual loli Rapeadora você esta falando?

A de Forest.
[Imagem: 9900.jpg]
Responder
Postando aqui entrevista com o Meteoro.

Spoiler:  
Interview with Hoshizora Meteo (Type Moon), who's doing script writing and series composition.

>World Conquest - such a grand title sure makes a big impact.
Director Okamura presented that title from the very beginning and has been persistent that we keep it, however there were many complications until the official decision. In the end, it was decided to keep this the most simple and vivid title and I have seen the director with a grin that said "just as planned". (laughs)

>It's a story about an evil secret society planning to conquer the world, right?
Frankly speaking, yes, but at the same time I have a feeling that it's not just that... But if I reveal it now it won't be interesting, so please watch the show instead.
It makes you believe that it's a story about the local neighborhood, but the next moment they really challenge the world. Just when you think it turns into an epic tale, it becomes a familiar story, and just when you think it's a story about an individual person, it becomes a story about politics. I want you to enjoy the dynamism of this amplitude. It'd probably be a bit irresponsible to say that it's completely unpredictable, but personally I think there's an element of surprise like a flowing river suddenly starting to flow backwards and that is what makes it interesting.

>After the title, the next impact comes from those strange characters.
I think Kuroboshi Kouhaku has a great design talent. They were more sensible in the beginning, but it feels like with every change he made they were becoming more and more strange. (laughs)

>Those people conquer the world?
Yes. Zvezda is an evil secret society planning world domination. Its leader is a little girl - Venera-sama. She founded Zvezda and reigns through her charisma.

>What kind of characters are its other members?
All other characters are basically who they look. General Pepel and Plamya-sama are in charge of battle. Professor Um is a professor, so she's Zvezda's brains, except instead of a strategist, she's a mad scientist. Roboko looks like a combatant, but if I had to classify her, I'd say she's more like a mascot. Odin is the main combatant, though it's not like there were other combatants besides him. Finally, Dva is the new recruit and an another combatant, at last Odin has a subordinate.

>How many people are in the organization?
Only those seven. (laughs) It was six until Dva joined. The story starts from that point. Through the eyes of Dva, who is almost an ordinary person, the viewers will be able to see what Zvezda really is.

>What kind of mood this show has?
At first, I began working on it thinking that it's a comedy, however director Okamura is not the kind of person who makes easy to understand comedies. Zvezda may look like a gathering of people who play around, but they are dead serious. Rather than being a slapstick gag comedy, it makes you wonder "was this, right now, a joke?"
I don't watch that much anime myself, but after seeing the first storyboards I was sure that I haven't seen an anime like this before. I think that you'll will certainly be able to see something that you have never seen, so please look forward to it.

Deixei em spoiler pra diminuir o tamanho, mas não tem muito segredo nessa entrevista, parte do que foi dito foi mostrado no epi 1.
Responder
(14/01/2014, 14:18)JoaoZangetsu Escreveu: Postando aqui entrevista com o Meteoro.

Spoiler:  
Interview with Hoshizora Meteo (Type Moon), who's doing script writing and series composition.

>World Conquest - such a grand title sure makes a big impact.
Director Okamura presented that title from the very beginning and has been persistent that we keep it, however there were many complications until the official decision. In the end, it was decided to keep this the most simple and vivid title and I have seen the director with a grin that said "just as planned". (laughs)

>It's a story about an evil secret society planning to conquer the world, right?
Frankly speaking, yes, but at the same time I have a feeling that it's not just that... But if I reveal it now it won't be interesting, so please watch the show instead.
It makes you believe that it's a story about the local neighborhood, but the next moment they really challenge the world. Just when you think it turns into an epic tale, it becomes a familiar story, and just when you think it's a story about an individual person, it becomes a story about politics. I want you to enjoy the dynamism of this amplitude. It'd probably be a bit irresponsible to say that it's completely unpredictable, but personally I think there's an element of surprise like a flowing river suddenly starting to flow backwards and that is what makes it interesting.

>After the title, the next impact comes from those strange characters.
I think Kuroboshi Kouhaku has a great design talent. They were more sensible in the beginning, but it feels like with every change he made they were becoming more and more strange. (laughs)

>Those people conquer the world?
Yes. Zvezda is an evil secret society planning world domination. Its leader is a little girl - Venera-sama. She founded Zvezda and reigns through her charisma.

>What kind of characters are its other members?
All other characters are basically who they look. General Pepel and Plamya-sama are in charge of battle. Professor Um is a professor, so she's Zvezda's brains, except instead of a strategist, she's a mad scientist. Roboko looks like a combatant, but if I had to classify her, I'd say she's more like a mascot. Odin is the main combatant, though it's not like there were other combatants besides him. Finally, Dva is the new recruit and an another combatant, at last Odin has a subordinate.

>How many people are in the organization?
Only those seven. (laughs) It was six until Dva joined. The story starts from that point. Through the eyes of Dva, who is almost an ordinary person, the viewers will be able to see what Zvezda really is.

>What kind of mood this show has?
At first, I began working on it thinking that it's a comedy, however director Okamura is not the kind of person who makes easy to understand comedies. Zvezda may look like a gathering of people who play around, but they are dead serious. Rather than being a slapstick gag comedy, it makes you wonder "was this, right now, a joke?"
I don't watch that much anime myself, but after seeing the first storyboards I was sure that I haven't seen an anime like this before. I think that you'll will certainly be able to see something that you have never seen, so please look forward to it.

Deixei em spoiler pra diminuir o tamanho, mas não tem muito segredo nessa entrevista, parte do que foi dito foi mostrado no epi 1.

Impressão minha ou ele insinuou algum plot twist?
Responder
Okay, agora não quero um anime bobo de comédia sobre uma loli tentando dominar o mundo, e sim um anime épico de ação e intrigas sobre uma loli dominando o mundo...

Mas enfim, mudando de assunto, para algo que só teve um episódio lançado ele já tem bastante fanart por aí Laugh ...
Responder
(15/01/2014, 12:43)Dard Drak Escreveu: Okay, agora não quero um anime bobo de comédia sobre uma loli tentando dominar o mundo, e sim um anime épico de ação e intrigas sobre uma loli dominando o mundo...

Mas enfim, mudando de assunto, para algo que só teve um episódio lançado ele já tem bastante fanart por aí Laugh ...
Já tem até Wiki Icon_lol
Responder
(14/01/2014, 23:15)Jessi Escreveu: Impressão minha ou ele insinuou algum plot twist?

Não duvido nada, ainda mais depois do começo dessa entrevista lol.
Responder
(15/01/2014, 14:01)JoaoZangetsu Escreveu: Não duvido nada, ainda mais depois do começo dessa entrevista lol.
Assim espero, acho que sekai seikufu é o anime com mais potencial da temporada Icon_lol
Responder
(14/01/2014, 00:51)AmagamiBr Escreveu:
Spoiler:  
Garotas quase sem roupa lutando / Loli de 4 anos.
Fala isso como se fosse ruim. Icon_lolIcon_lolHAHA!
Eu gostei do anime,so n entendi bem aquele poder dela q usa contra os tanques,os caras tem q obedecer à ela agora ou algo assim?
Unica coisa ruim foram os erros de portugues do sub q peguei,"auto" em vez de alto e "discurço" foram tensos. Icon_rolleyes
Responder
esse parece ser dos bons ja ta na lista.
Responder
Páginas (22): « Anterior 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 Próximo »

Usuários visualizando este tópico: 8 Visitantes